Author Topic: Man, I don't feel so good...  (Read 7849 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Man, I don't feel so good...
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 01:58:47 PM »
If you say so. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 02:51:32 PM »
Sorry about your aching caucus. Rub a little Icy-Hot into it, and it should feel better......

Just in case somebody here doesn't know this:

NEVER PUT ICY-HOT ON YOUR WEDDING TACKLE!  WASH YOUR HANDS DIRECTLY AFTER APPLICATION TO PREVENT ANY OF IT GETTING ON YOUR MAN BITS!

It's an easy enough mistake... but you'll only do it once!

You narc.......
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

cassandra and sara's daddy

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 03:04:39 PM »
Sorry about your aching caucus. Rub a little Icy-Hot into it, and it should feel better......

Just in case somebody here doesn't know this:

NEVER PUT ICY-HOT ON YOUR WEDDING TACKLE!  WASH YOUR HANDS DIRECTLY AFTER APPLICATION TO PREVENT ANY OF IT GETTING ON YOUR MAN BITS!

It's an easy enough mistake... but you'll only do it once!

Putting icyhot or a similar product in someone's jockstrap if they leave their locker unlocked is one of the oldest locker room pranks there is, you realize.  cheesy

when its time for real war if you know a guy with a motorcycle who locks his helmet on it in the summer pour a bottle of nair liberally on the pads inside that rest on his head. assuming hes got hair . the nair drys pretty quick but when he puta it on and starts to sweat it activates and produces a most unique hair style