Author Topic: Paulians behave like a Palestinian mob, chase Hannity...  (Read 25300 times)

Manedwolf

• friend
Paulians behave like a Palestinian mob, chase Hannity...
« on: January 07, 2008, 06:44:15 PM »
I want to know where the Manchester PD was. I doubt they expected this.

A bunch of rabid, screaming Paulistas chasing Sean Hannity in Manchester, behaving like a wannabe riot mob of crazed loons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QTX7Ue_Lx4]

And they wonder why people here want them to leave?

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
Re: Paulians behave like a Palestinian mob, chase Hannity...
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 06:51:32 PM »
 shocked

Finch

• Fading Freedoms
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 07:06:24 PM »

And arrest them for what? Name calling. As much as I think Vannity is a loser, I do wish they would quit this $#!7.
Truth is treason in the empire of lies - Ron Paul

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Bill Clinton vs Paulistinians
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 07:10:11 PM »

KEENE, NH -- Several Ron Paul supporters shadowed a much larger Clinton entourage as Bill Clinton greeted supporters downtown. The former president later called them "nuts."

During his third stop of the day, the former president posed for pictures and shook hands as he strolled down Main Street on this unseasonably warm Primary Eve day. Across the street, a few Paul supporters shouted his name.

Eventually, Clinton stopped outside a bakery, offered some remarks, and took questions. As he was answering one on Iraq, one of the Paul backers interrupted and shouted that the Sept. 11 attacks were an inside job, and that the U.S. didnt need to be in Iraq and Afghanistan.

When he dropped an F-bomb, the crowd booed. Clinton, who had tried to talk over the man, gave up.

"You wanna know what I think? Clinton said. You guys who think 9/11 was an inside job are crazy as hell. My wife was the senator from New York when that happened. I was down at Ground Zero. I saw the victims' families. You're nuts."
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: Bill Clinton vs Paulistinians
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 07:15:24 PM »

KEENE, NH -- Several Ron Paul supporters shadowed a much larger Clinton entourage as Bill Clinton greeted supporters downtown. The former president later called them "nuts."

During his third stop of the day, the former president posed for pictures and shook hands as he strolled down Main Street on this unseasonably warm Primary Eve day. Across the street, a few Paul supporters shouted his name.

Eventually, Clinton stopped outside a bakery, offered some remarks, and took questions. As he was answering one on Iraq, one of the Paul backers interrupted and shouted that the Sept. 11 attacks were an inside job, and that the U.S. didnt need to be in Iraq and Afghanistan.

When he dropped an F-bomb, the crowd booed. Clinton, who had tried to talk over the man, gave up.

"You wanna know what I think? Clinton said. You guys who think 9/11 was an inside job are crazy as hell. My wife was the senator from New York when that happened. I was down at Ground Zero. I saw the victims' families. You're nuts."

Good lord. I actually agree with something Bill Clinton said.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 07:23:16 PM »
If Paul will put Hannity-harassment in his platform, he has my vote.   grin  Can't stand that twerp. 

When he dropped an F-bomb, the crowd booed.

Major media outlets are now using uber-stoopid teenie-bopper phrases like "dropped an F-bomb"?  No wonder I can't stomach major media anymore. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 09:39:14 PM »

Ron Paul makes strange bed-fellows.  I agree.  I guess even a schmuck gets off a good one every now and then.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 03:35:50 AM »

A bunch of rabid, screaming Paulistas chasing Sean Hannity in Manchester, behaving like a wannabe riot mob of crazed loons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QTX7Ue_Lx4]

And they wonder why people here want them to leave?

Hannity is a moron, bush apologist, idiot, and its a shame they didn't tar and feather him.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 03:40:21 AM »
Me, too . . . seems there's a first for everything.  shocked

Good place to resurrect the broken clock analogy . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 04:18:49 AM »
Hmmm, there is no side to cheer for in this one.
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 04:35:43 AM »
I agree that Hannity's political debate ideas are:  Repubs good.  Everyone else bad.  I don't care for his radio show. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 05:30:36 AM »
On the local newspaper boards, one of the Paulistas even defended McVeigh, unsurprisingly.  shocked

That got removed. But it shows how beyond the edge some of these nutcases are.

I actually think some of the ones who traveled here for this are dangerous anarchists who might just do something stupid and violent when the results come in. I hope not. But they actually think they're "fighting" a revolution against zionists, illuminati and black helicopters, and that sort is beyond all expectations of reasonable behavior.   undecided

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 07:15:53 AM »
I'm no fan of Hannity (he's a blowhard, IMHO)

But the Paulista's behavior made me think that there were no Jewish shops in Manchester with windows to smash.

Just make sure you bring all those subversive books to burn to your next RP rally.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 07:42:50 AM »
On the local newspaper boards, one of the Paulistas even defended McVeigh, unsurprisingly.  shocked

I actually think some of the ones who traveled here for this are dangerous anarchists who might just do something stupid and violent when the results come in. I hope not. But they actually think they're "fighting" a revolution against zionists, illuminati and black helicopters, and that sort is beyond all expectations of reasonable behavior.   undecided

Because there aren't any Republican or Democrat moonbats.....
 rolleyes
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 07:52:08 AM »

Because there aren't any Republican or Democrat moonbats.....
 rolleyes

There's deluded people in all parties, sure. But they're not this bad. These people actually put out press releases comparing themselves to the rebels in Star Wars. Reality check? I think some people didn't know at what age to stop reading comic books!

And now they're going on that the Iran boat thing was a Bush plot, too. It's a conspiiiiiiiracy....  cheesy

Paddy

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 11:12:44 AM »
Hannity loves it.  More red meat to sell the gullible rubes who comprise his audience.

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 12:44:17 PM »
Good lord. I actually agree with something Bill Clinton said

Me too.  Strange and funny that it would take Paulians to make Bill Clinton and I come together on an issue.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 01:13:32 PM »
I believe Bill already said something very similar a while back. 

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 05:54:06 PM »
Why do you use the adjective "Palestinian" as if it is a bad thing? Can you explain this? 

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 05:57:00 PM »
Must've been a typo, palestinians are a mythical creature.  The proper term would've been "Displaced hostile Arab"  police

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 06:06:46 PM »
Why do you use the adjective "Palestinian" as if it is a bad thing? Can you explain this? 

Regarding their ability to hold calm demonstrations? Gee, I dunno! Maybe because every time they hold a "demonstration", it tends to go from firing in the air to firing at each other to RPG fire to cars on fire to buildings on fire?

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Hamas fighters launched a fierce offensive on Gaza City Wednesday...

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 06:09:36 PM »

Why do you assume that he meant it in a bad way?  Certainly we admire the Arab Street's unmatched talent for forming unruly mobs, harassing the populace, screaming vile slogans, disrupting the peace, and generally behaving in an uncivilized manner.  These sorts of diverse cultural displays are worthy of respect and admiration.  By comparing the Paulians' behavior to that of the Palestinians, he was really paying them a high compliment.

rolleyes

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 06:14:35 PM »
The one thing to be said for the Paulians, is that at least they don't come right out and try to elect known terrorists....

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 06:16:53 PM »
I was just curious as to why he said Palestianian?  He could have called them an angry mob, right?  

Nothing like xenophobic bigotry to attack others.  I am sure this is the kind of stuff that makes 'lil baby Jesus cry.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 06:19:59 PM »
I was just curious as to why he said Palestianian?  He could have called them an angry mob, right? 

Nothing like xenophobic bigotry to attack others.  I am sure this is the kind of stuff that makes 'lil baby Jesus cry.

Listen to Tecumseh.  He knows a thing or two about bigoted attacks against others.  He apparently doesn't know the definition of xenophobia, but hey, you can't have everything.