Author Topic: Guys, we gotta get Hillary the nomination...  (Read 8333 times)

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: Guys, we gotta get Hillary the nomination...
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 10:19:03 AM »
Some guy was on an interview this morning in Chicago, saying that if Obama was president, he was "absolutely sure" he'd get the L extended to his developments he owned in the outlying projects.

Makes you go "Hmmm".

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 05:57:49 PM »
"Obama 08 - Carter Reborn"
I take some small exception to that.  I don't think we've had a president in the modern age who more genuinely wanted to do good for the world than Jimmy Carter.  Not that he actually did anything good, but y'know.
Carter may have been well meaning, but he was inept beyond belief . . . and his actions post-presidency (other than his Habitat for Humanity gig) most certainly have NOTHING to do with making the world a better place; they're more consistent with the vengeful actions of a bitter man who wants to "get back" at the country that wouldn't re-elect him.

This will be Obama circa 2016......
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Sheng_Pao

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 10:54:15 AM »
Guys, we gotta get Hillary the nomination...

Whoa, whoa, WHOA! What good can possibly come out of THAT?
From the Steppes of Mongolia to the Highlands of Tibet
http://www.youtube.com/user/rachen30

doc2rn

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 04:34:21 PM »
To be ruled by emotional rhetoric instead of semi coherent rationalism! Cant side with you here, I got a little more priciple than that.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 05:16:56 PM »
Sheng,

1) I think Hillary will be easier to beat than Obama. Her nomination will encourage folks to vote Republican.

2) I'll make a LOT more money off of anti-Hillary stickers.

Altho I did come up with a dandy "Nobama" sticker tonight... Anyone wanna see it?

Bogie
Unabashed Election Profiteer

Blog under construction

seeker_two

• friend
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 05:35:09 PM »
Sheng,

1) I think Hillary will be easier to beat than Obama. Her nomination will encourage folks to vote Republican.

2) I'll make a LOT more money off of anti-Hillary stickers.

Altho I did come up with a dandy "Nobama" sticker tonight... Anyone wanna see it?

Bogie
Unabashed Election Profiteer

Depends on what you stick it on.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 06:06:46 PM »
Speaking of which, got together this evening with a friend who lives on a large lake here in Missouri...

With some young ladies, swimsuit attire has gone to a thong and a coupla pasties... So I'm going to be doing a run of adhesive butterflies... Just need to find the optimum adhesive material. May have to do some testing.

Blog under construction

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 02:46:36 AM »
Speaking of which, got together this evening with a friend who lives on a large lake here in Missouri...

With some young ladies, swimsuit attire has gone to a thong and a coupla pasties... So I'm going to be doing a run of adhesive butterflies... Just need to find the optimum adhesive material. May have to do some testing.

Any continuation of this thread will be useless without pictures.

and lets see the nobama sticker.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

seeker_two

• friend
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 05:54:21 AM »

Give the man some glue and shiny paper, and all of a sudden he's Hugh Hefner....

Bet you'll use water-soluable adhesive, too....

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 06:45:57 AM »
Well, here's a link to someone who sells 'em at Lake Havasu...

Not safe for work.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=191898713

Blog under construction

Sheng_Pao

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2008, 05:08:19 PM »
I think Hillary will be easier to beat than Obama. Her nomination will encourage folks to vote Republican.

Hey Bogie, that just reminded me of a post I seen on The Firing Line forums. They are saying that once Hitl, I mean Hillary gets the nomination, most of the Republicans will put down their beers, get off their couches and go out there and FIGHT with their ballots. Right now, a lot of Conservatives are not even voting, and that will really hurt us. If the split between the Conservatives continue we will probably end up with a candidate who's going to try to shove gun control so hard up our rectums, they can be charged with rape.

I wish people will stop accusing McCain of being a neocon or whatever. I think he is still the best hope for us, if ony we can re-heal the split between us Conservatives and Libertarians. Otherwise, things will get really Liberal, and we won't like it one little bit.

I REALLY hope some Conservative fence-sitters are reading this, because here is an example of what Conservative and Liberal means.

Liberal: Psychologist in New York gets hacked to death by psychopath w/ meat cleaver. Police arrive to clean up the blood and wash away the gore.

Conservative: Psychopath enters the office of psychologist, brandishing meat cleaver. Passerby see whats going to happen and pulls his CCW. BANG! Psychopath stopped cold. Police arrive to take away body of psychopath, OR, take him away to the hospital, then prison.

What would YOU want to choose? I hope you fence-sitters realize this and get out there and vote till you drop already.
From the Steppes of Mongolia to the Highlands of Tibet
http://www.youtube.com/user/rachen30

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2008, 06:58:52 PM »
Eh... I'm thinking... I've got a theory...

My guess is that a few times somewhere along the route, Hillary's normal exterior peeled back, and some members of the media got to see the REAL Hillary... You know, the one that the secret service folks gossiped about not liking to work for?

So, they went into "Well, we're still liberals, but we want anyone but Hillary to win" mode...

And all that's out there is Obama.

I think this is a _seriously_ media-controlled election... They've been down-talking her for a couple of months now, and it's showing. Obama's getting double the air time, and can do no wrong...

Blog under construction