Author Topic: Obama kicked Hillary's butt in Virginia...  (Read 6925 times)

Tecumseh

• friend
Re: Obama kicked Hillary's butt in Virginia...
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2008, 08:19:05 AM »
Cause he's young. Black African-American. Considered to be "hip". And he's for CHANGE, dude!. CHANGE!

White guilt + college-age stupidity= popularity for him.

Remember Scout26's experience in working the polls? How many Democrat voters couldn't even spell "democrat"?

What are you talking about white guilt?  The majority of people voted for him.  You do realize that don't you?  What is this college age stupidity you are talking about?  Young people?  They have every right to say what they want and who they support. 

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2008, 08:36:27 AM »
Cause he's young. Black African-American. Considered to be "hip". And he's for CHANGE, dude!. CHANGE!

Remember Scout26's experience in working the polls? How many Democrat voters couldn't even spell "democrat"?

What are you talking about white guilt?  The majority of people voted for him.  You do realize that don't you?  What is this college age stupidity you are talking about?  Young people?  They have every right to say what they want and who they support. 

WHOOSHH!

That was the sound of Avenger's point sailing right over your head.

SomeKid

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2008, 08:37:35 AM »
Tecumseh, you are aware that the man you support (at least, I think you support him, you defend him and currently have a link to him in your tag) would ban a LOT of guns, right?

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2008, 08:48:39 AM »
Young people?  They have every right to say what they want and who they support.
And every right exists to call them idiots for doing so. The First Amendment's protection from government prosecution, not public response.

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2008, 08:52:08 AM »
Tecumseh, you are aware that the man you support (at least, I think you support him, you defend him and currently have a link to him in your tag) would ban a LOT of guns, right?
  Type the link into your webbrowser. I most assuredly think you will get a laugh out of it.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2008, 08:52:17 AM »

Pretty much ALL of them. He wants to ban the sale or transfer of ALL semiautomatics. Handguns, rifles, relics, doesn't matter.

He also wants a national ban on concealed carry for all but police and military. And if he doesn't trust YOU, Tecumseh, why the hell should you trust him?

My sentiments towards the man cannot be expressed in polite terms.

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2008, 08:52:49 AM »

WHOOSHH!

That was the sound of Avenger's point sailing right over your head.
  Can you explain it to me then?

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2008, 08:54:16 AM »

Pretty much ALL of them. He wants to ban the sale or transfer of ALL semiautomatics. Handguns, rifles, relics, doesn't matter.

He also wants a national ban on concealed carry for all but police and military. And if he doesn't trust YOU, Tecumseh, why the hell should you trust him?

My sentiments towards the man cannot be expressed in polite terms.
  I know that.  That is why I am not supporting him.  I am voting for Ron Paul and if he does not get the nomination I will vote Libertarian or independent (assuming Ron Paul goes independent as some rumors suggest).