Author Topic: OBAMA ROBBED (of votes) IN NY  (Read 2744 times)

Desertdog

• friends
OBAMA ROBBED (of votes) IN NY
« on: February 17, 2008, 07:30:59 AM »
I wonder why it happened in NY. rolleyes

OBAMA ROBBED IN NY
By GINGER ADAMS OTIS
http://www.nypost.com/seven/02162008/news/regionalnews/obama_robbed_in_ny_97932.htm

February 16, 2008 -- Barack Obama's primary-night results were strikingly under recorded in several congressional districts around the city - in some cases leaving him with zero votes when, in fact, he had pulled in hundreds, the Board of Elections said today

Unofficial primary results gave Obama no votes in nearly 80 districts, including Harlem's 94th and other historically black areas - but many of those initial tallies proved to be wildly off the mark, the Board of Elections confirmed.

Truth is, in some districts getting a recount, the senator from Illinois is even close to defeating Hillary Clinton.

Initial results in the 94th District, for example, showed a 141-0 sweep for the New York senator, but Board of Elections spokeswoman Valerie Vazquez said today that the ongoing recount had changed the tally to 261-136.

As yet, none of the results has been certified, Vazquez said, adding that the Board of Elections had begun a painstaking ballot-by-ballot canvassing of all voting machines four days after the Feb. 5 election.

"We are doing a recanvass, and we will be counting all paper ballots, including absentee ones," Vazquez said.

"Some initial tallies had zeros, but it was most likely due to human error. Those were unofficial numbers, and no confirmed results have been released yet."

In a predominantly black Brooklyn district for which Clinton was given credit for a 118-0 victory on Primary Night, the Board of Elections' latest figures indicate that she may not even come out the winner - Obama currently has 116 votes to her 118.

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: OBAMA ROBBED (of votes) IN NY
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 07:32:42 AM »
Tsk. Hillary's minions failed. They shall pay dearly when they return to base.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 07:42:16 AM »
Citizenship, sovereignty, the rule of law, and now suffrage are all endangered species in the US of A.  We are headed for a volatile mix of oppressive statism roiled by anarchy and tribalism.

There are already way too many questions about vote counting and voting eligibility.  After this Election, which will no doubt be a bitter one for one side or another, no one will have much faith in suffrage.

The GOP started this rolling when, fearful of losing the Hispanic vote, they refused to contest the Dornan election in CA ten years ago.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 07:56:16 AM »
Oh yeah...

The vote has ALWAYS been a sacred, and protected, event in the United States all through our 200+ year history and vote shenanigans have only recently reared their ugly heads... 

Sigh.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 08:16:46 AM »
I call for Defenestration!!!  cool

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 08:36:59 AM »
No, the vote hasn't been "sacred," but the results of our elections have generally--I said generally--been respected and abided by.  That is going to begin to disappear if there are more overt "shenanigans."  Believe it or don't believe it.

Where I live people already question the impact of illegal alien voting influencing the results.  Your mileage may vary.

"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 09:20:12 AM »
We need to find a way to exploit this discontent and resentment among the Democrat voters (the losing side will be "disenfranchised") by getting them to vote Republican to "send a message" to the Democrat powers that be.   cool

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 10:02:34 AM »
WTF!

As a democrat from Chicago I would expect him to have easily racked up the NY zombie vote and the votes of the recently deceased there.

What the heck is the deal - did Obama piss off Dailey or soemthing?
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 11:40:12 AM »
WTF!

As a democrat from Chicago I would expect him to have easily racked up the NY zombie vote and the votes of the recently deceased there.

What the heck is the deal - did Obama piss off Dailey or soemthing?

Are those white, hispanic, or african american Zombies?
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 05:13:16 PM »
Our system now involved darkening the proper circle with a magic marker.

I'm sure there are SOME folks who can't figure that part out, despite training and helpful voting assistance folks, who do things like circle or underline candidates names.

Those people are not smart enough to have their vote counted.

Blog under construction

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 01:27:43 PM »
The SOB should be used to it and have expected it. It is afterall the same tactics the Little Dick Daly machine uses in Chicage to get Obama his senate seat.
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

keeleon

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 01:45:44 PM »
Unofficial primary results gave Obama no votes in nearly 80 districts, including Harlem's 94th and other historically black areas

So initial counts showed that he hadn't won the "black" areas?  Isn't that a little presumptuous and extremely racist? 

"But...but...but, I'm BLACK!"