Author Topic: What should I ask Chelsea?  (Read 12253 times)

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
What should I ask Chelsea?
« on: February 19, 2008, 07:55:19 PM »
Chelsea Clinton's coming to the college tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. Any questions you think I should ask*?

*No, I won't ask her if her mom's a lesbian.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: What should I ask Chelsea?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 08:02:37 PM »
Exactly where in the Constitution is the government empowered to provide Health Care, or where is Health Care enumerated as a civil right regardless of financial capabilities or medical needs?
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 08:21:10 PM »
Where she gets her dental work done?

Blog under construction

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 08:24:46 PM »
Is she also fond of cigars?
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 10:39:53 PM »
What will happen to people who don't WANT her mother's "Mandatory Insurance"? Will they be arrested, fined, or what?

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 02:41:54 AM »
Exactly where in the Constitution is the government empowered to provide Health Care, or where is Health Care enumerated as a civil right regardless of financial capabilities or medical needs?

That right there is a winner.  Watch her tapdance and bullshit her way through a well phrased question with substance and meaning. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 02:47:46 AM »
Get her number.  laugh
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

bdutton

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 05:00:02 AM »
Ask her if she would 'Hit It':

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 05:24:16 AM »
One more non political comment for Chelsea and this thread gets closed.

Chris

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 05:43:09 AM »
Ask her if she would campaign for Obama if her mother doesn't get the party's nomination.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 07:07:31 AM »

Chris

Another comment about the ability of Chelsea to deliver oral gratification will result in the thread being locked AND the offending poster's account being terminated.

And the user's account terminated?
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 07:14:32 AM »
No, I'll just change your avatar to Hillary. Smiley

Chris

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 07:15:24 AM »
Fate worse than death...

Ask her about concealed carry on campus...

Blog under construction

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 07:27:31 AM »
No, I'll just change your avatar to Hillary. Smiley

Chris

Hey! Knock it off! angel
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2008, 07:35:55 AM »
Two questions:

1. What positive characteristics of Hillary the Mother will Hillary the President bring to the job?

....and....

2. Did you get that package of stick-ons that Bogie sent you?

......Can I have a Janet Reno avatar instead?......  grin
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 08:17:45 AM »
Just got back. Didn't get the chance to ask any questions... I think I dressed too Republican.

I do know the Clinton platform now: raise taxes. Free health care, more goodies in the Student Loans department. I think I heard her mention that Hillary's intending on a Department of Civil Rights/Liberties. Basically, all the students were bribed. Only the rich people will have to pay taxes. Hillary supports comprehensive immigration reform... no definite word on a border fence, just saying that employers that exploited illegals would be dealt with. Practically promised good, solid, liberal judges for the Supreme Court - and abortion's a likely 'litmus test' for 'em. Stem cells rock, ditto the UN and Koffi. Kyoto is good.

When Bill gets back to the White House, he'll be playing the role Laura Bush is, from what I could tell. I'm expecting a UN spot.

I'll have to try and make it to future Chelsea/Hillary rallies. Or maybe I'll go swoon at the next Obama rally.

Oh. Somebody read a poem before Chelsea came up. Impromptu thing, I believe. *Shudders*

I've got to try that with Barack.

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 08:35:10 AM »

Chris

Another comment about the ability of Chelsea to deliver oral gratification will result in the thread being locked AND the offending poster's account being terminated.

And the user's account terminated?
It seems to me by openly shilling for her mother that she invites (and is entitled to) the exact same kind of treatment her parents so richly deserve. JMO.

Too bad you did not get a chance to ask her a real question. Did anyone get to ask a serious question? Get a serious answer?
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 08:36:23 AM »
Only the rich people will have to pay taxes. 
Thats pretty much the way it already is.
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2008, 08:59:46 AM »
Did anyone get to ask a serious question? Get a serious answer?
Pretty much just a memorization game - you ask her a question, Chelsea replies with previously-memorized talking points. No direct answers, no hard questions. Well, one guy asked whether Hillary supported gay marriage. Chelsea responded that Civil Unions were in place, guy said "so it's off the table." No further response on that subject. No in-depth responses to certain areas - border control, etc.

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2008, 09:08:22 AM »
"Chelsea, in yours and your parents' opinion, why wouldn't the public be better served if I conceal-carry and blow away the next maniac rather than he blows me away and say twenty others on a college campus? Why are our lives less important to you and your parents than the liberal fixation on destroying the capability of the common citizens to defend themselves?"

Better yet, "Chelsea, would you rather have a gun and a cell phone, or just a cell phone next time somebody shoots at you?"

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 09:12:29 AM »
......Can I have a Janet Reno avatar instead?......  grin

No, you get Ron Paul in his underwear. Tongue

Better yet, "Chelsea, would you rather have a gun and a cell phone, or just a cell phone next time somebody shoots at you?"

She would want just a cellphone just like every other anti I've known. 

Chris

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 09:34:31 AM »

Chris
Back in the day when Chelsea was the 1st Kid I was usually the 1st one to smack down anyone that got NASTY about her. She was just a kid. She wasn't a political figure and had nothing to do with her parents. Poking fun at her, making fun of her - very bad taste.

Not so today.

She's a public figure. She's injected herself on to the political scene. She has made herself available to be ridiculed, made fun of etc. AND - she's no longer a kid. She's all growed up - a bona fide woman and all that.

I have to wonder - what if she were the Clinton's son or better yet what if Monica L was shilling for Hillary. Would the same smack down be applied to us if we made fun then?
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2008, 09:43:53 AM »
I have to wonder - what if she were the Clinton's son or better yet what if Monica L was shilling for Hillary. Would the same smack down be applied to us if we made fun then?

Yes.  If all you have is personal attacks, then you really don't have much at all.

We conservatives are supposed to be the party of logic and self control...or does that not apply when we can belittle someone for their appearance?

Chris

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2008, 09:44:39 AM »

There is one thing to make fun of someone. Sexual type of fun making isn't tolerated.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2008, 09:51:00 AM »

Chris
Back in the day when Chelsea was the 1st Kid I was usually the 1st one to smack down anyone that got NASTY about her. She was just a kid. She wasn't a political figure and had nothing to do with her parents. Poking fun at her, making fun of her - very bad taste.

Not so today.

She's a public figure. She's injected herself on to the political scene. She has made herself available to be ridiculed, made fun of etc. AND - she's no longer a kid. She's all growed up - a bona fide woman and all that.

Maybe you should start a thread just for making fun of the looks of those in politics you don't like. 
Of course with the Klintons, there is so damn much bad about them that you can go on and on without even bothering to insult thier apperance or sexual behaviour. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”