Author Topic: Congress closed-door session:  (Read 7713 times)

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
Re: Congress closed-door session:
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 12:25:26 PM »
I wonder if it's possible the door might have been closed to avoid sensitive intelligence data from being leaked?
if there is any senstive intelligence data being disseminated to 535 members of congress, its a good bet it was compromised within a few hours.
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

Finch

• Fading Freedoms
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2008, 12:30:05 PM »
I wonder if it's possible the door might have been closed to avoid sensitive intelligence data from being leaked?
if there is any senstive intelligence data being disseminated to 535 members of congress, its a good bet it was compromised within a few hours.

WHAT? You mean we can't trust those we elect. I'm stunned.
Truth is treason in the empire of lies - Ron Paul

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2008, 03:30:01 PM »

Intelligence from CONGRESS?Huh?....  laugh
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Tecumseh

• friend
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2008, 07:54:53 PM »
Break out the tinfoil hats and chee-tohs, it's gonna be a long night in the basement!  rolleyes  cheesy

Hey, maybe they were plotting how to round up all the conspiracy theorists and send them off to Gitmo without anyone noticing! Oooooooo....

cheesy
  I got my bible and sidearm.  I am ready! rolleyes