Author Topic: Yes! Hillary polling is up by eleven in PA!  (Read 2929 times)

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Yes! Hillary polling is up by eleven in PA!
« on: April 21, 2008, 08:52:02 AM »
http://www.drudgereport.com/flashpa.htm

God, I so want this to drag out until the bitter end. The longer this goes, the more they'll tear each other up, the more things like Obama's "Bitter small town people... clinging to God/Guns" etc. And Hillary's "Landing under sniper fire"... will come forth.

And if she can "steal" the nomination with superdelegate wrangling in the back rooms. All the Obama supporters will go home and not be seen come November. And acrimony will rule the Democratic party for years to come.

grin

CLINTON INTERNALS SHOW 11-POINT LEAD IN PA
Mon Apr 21 2008 11:10:14 ET

**Exclusive**

Controlled excitement is building inside of Clinton's inner circle as closely guarded internal polling shows the former first lady with an 11-point lead in Pennsylvania!

Clinton is polling near to nearly 2 to 1 over Obama in many regions of the state, a top insider explained to the DRUDGE REPORT.

A strong coalition of middle-class and religious voters has all but secured a Clinton victory Tuesday, with headline-making margins, the campaign believes.

"It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of how much," a senior campaign source said Monday morning.

When pressed if the dramatic internal polling numbers could somehow be flawed in a state as demographically complex as Pennsylvania, and with new voter registration surging to unseen levels, the campaign insider held firm.

"Senator Obama would be wise not to unpack his bags quite yet."

MORE

With less than 24 hours to go until the beginning of the end of primary season voting, Obama has handedly captured Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, but has failed to dominate suburban sprawl, the campaign's polling reveals.

An 11-point victory in Pennsylvania for Clinton would expand on margins scored in Ohio.

Clinton will quickly move to feverishly focus on Indiana starting Tuesday night, hoping to somehow convince superdelegates that she not only has superior stamina but has crucial swing state appeal.

Without superdelegate intervention, Clinton still faces impossible math to nomination.

Developing...
[/b]
I promise not to duck.

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: Yes! Hillary polling is up by eleven in PA!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 09:32:51 AM »
I want to see them act like Taiwan's parliament.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 11:45:08 AM »
Kind of like the Iran/Iraq war in the 1980s: its too bad they both can't lose.*

Barring that, I hope they keep it up.

* Hat tip to Henry K.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 12:24:49 PM »
You go, girl!

I'll do my part on May 6th! grin

My theme song for Denver:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHDSnfHb5nc&feature=related
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 01:05:02 PM »
Can anyone vote in the Dem primary in PA just by showing up and saying "I iz a Democrat!" or do voters have to be registered Democrats already?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 01:16:48 PM »
Can anyone vote in the Dem primary in PA just by showing up and saying "I iz a Democrat!" or do voters have to be registered Democrats already?

Pre-registered Democrats.  But if you're interested in switching parties, PA Dem Party could always use another good pro-gun member.  We're not that bad, generally speaking.  Exempting Philly.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Finch

• Fading Freedoms
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 03:46:07 PM »
YES!! One of the triplets is pulling ahead in the race for the presidency!!! Sweet!!
Truth is treason in the empire of lies - Ron Paul

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 05:13:01 PM »
YES!! One of the triplets is pulling ahead in the race for the presidency!!! Sweet!!
grin

Good one, but BHO is pretty far left, and clearly bad for gun owners as is HRC.
Alas, under John, only illegals will be able to afford guns.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 02:09:03 AM »

If anything, this tells us that McCain is pulling ahead. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife