Author Topic: Please cut off your penis.  (Read 10608 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Please cut off your penis.
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2008, 02:25:19 PM »
Reminds me of that poster Oleg did about putting serial numbers on 'em to cut down on rape. I'd post the link but it's probably not appropriate.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2008, 02:27:15 PM »
When penises are outlawed only outlaws will have penises.

And when would the severing happen?

At birth or at an age when someone will know why it is happening.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2008, 02:41:39 PM »
And will everyone get emasculated, or just the people who post pics of Sean Connery from Zardoz? 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2008, 03:04:12 PM »
I cut off my penis ages ago.  I don't really need it to pee (the pee tube is still there, just shorter) and I surely have never had any other need for it.  Probably never will.  Sold it on eBay for $33.21.
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2008, 07:52:14 PM »
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit - oh, wait - a lot. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2008, 08:20:26 PM »
I cut off my penis ages ago.  I don't really need it to pee (the pee tube is still there, just shorter) and I surely have never had any other need for it.  Probably never will.  Sold it on eBay for $33.21.
I love it when a catheter comes together.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2008, 03:02:56 AM »
Looks like they took this seriously in Congo

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSL2290323220080422

Lynchings in Congo as penis theft panic hits capital
Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:21pm EDT
By Joe Bavier

KINSHASA (Reuters) - Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft.

Reports of so-called penis snatching are not uncommon in West Africa, where belief in traditional religions and witchcraft remains widespread, and where ritual killings to obtain blood or body parts still occur.

Rumors of penis theft began circulating last week in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo's sprawling capital of some 8 million inhabitants. They quickly dominated radio call-in shows, with listeners advised to beware of fellow passengers in communal taxis wearing gold rings.

Purported victims, 14 of whom were also detained by police, claimed that sorcerers simply touched them to make their genitals shrink or disappear, in what some residents said was an attempt to extort cash with the promise of a cure.

"You just have to be accused of that, and people come after you. We've had a number of attempted lynchings. ... You see them covered in marks after being beaten," Kinshasa's police chief, Jean-Dieudonne Oleko, told Reuters on Tuesday.

Police arrested the accused sorcerers and their victims in an effort to avoid the sort of bloodshed seen in Ghana a decade ago, when 12 suspected penis snatchers were beaten to death by angry mobs. The 27 men have since been released.

"I'm tempted to say it's one huge joke," Oleko said.

"But when you try to tell the victims that their penises are still there, they tell you that it's become tiny or that they've become impotent. To that I tell them, 'How do you know if you haven't gone home and tried it'," he said.  Continued...
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2008, 03:24:18 AM »
...sorcerers simply touched them to make their genitals shrink or disappear, in what some residents said was an attempt to extort cash with the promise of a cure.
If I had the power to do this long distance, there are several Nigerian scammers I'd turn the tables on.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2008, 03:54:16 AM »
I need to learn magic.
If there's a spell to make things small, then...
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

mike

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2008, 06:09:01 AM »
"Only the high class and wealthy would be able to afford to have their wives artificially inseminated"

Where are they going to get all this sperm if we cut all our penis off? rolleyes

Ex-MA Hole

• friend
    • The Brown Bomber
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2008, 06:29:27 AM »
Mike.  Mike.  Mike.

Stop.  Stop right now.

Hypothetically, think of the US gun controls laws.  Think of the anti's thinking process.  Is that well thought out?  Do they pay attention to reality?

No.

Then why should I have to?

Just cut off your penis already.

As far as a source for sperm?  That's easy....we can import it from other countries as part of a trade agreement.  After all, we wouldn't want sperm stored in our backyard.  That would be like, oh i dunno, those people that are against the war because it is "all about oil", yet don't want beautiful Alaska or Texas dug up for oil.  Or the people that are against alternate neergy, like Nu-clear, or is that Nuke-ewe-lar, or windfarms....

I'd say that there would be a huge black market for it, but we all know that there wouldn't be.  After all, once it became law, men would just voluntarily cut them off, right?  I mean, it has worked so well in this country for everything else, and it will OBVIOUSLY work if they were to ban guns, so why not this.

I mean, look at drugs.  They banned those years ago, and poof, just like that, drugs are gone.

One day at a time.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2008, 10:10:22 AM »
Sindawe- Ah, no.

Part of my point is that this was poorly thought out with little regard to reality.

You mean like the movement that everyone should have a penis and it just makes everything swell?

Zeke, did you intentionally make that bad, bad, really bad, pun? 
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2008, 10:42:36 AM »
ALL MEN NEED TO CUT YOUR PENISES OFF

Hmmm, oddly, several ex-girlfriends have said the same thing, but addressed it to me specifically.  Hmmmm.
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2008, 11:19:30 AM »
Too much of a good thing?  grin
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Desertdog

• friends
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2008, 11:48:53 AM »
Its for the children.  If men didnt have a penis, the small percentage children being raped and molested would go to zilch.  Disregard the other ways of forcibly violating someone, its not prudent to this conversation
Wrong, wrong, wrong.  There has been several reported cases of convicted child molesters whom had more than just the penis removed, and they continued to molestchildren.  It's all in the head, you know.

Sawdust

• friend
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2008, 12:12:20 PM »
  It's all in the head, you know.

Groan...

All your penises belong to us!

Sawdust
Retain what's coming in; send off what is retreating.

Well, you going to pull those pistols boy,
or just whistle Dixie?

I'm your huckleberry.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2008, 02:37:13 PM »
...sorcerers simply touched them to make their genitals shrink or disappear, in what some residents said was an attempt to extort cash with the promise of a cure.
If I had the power to do this long distance, there are several Nigerian scammers I'd turn the tables on.

If you had the power to do this long distance, this board would get awfully quiet....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Ezekiel

• friend
  • Intellectual Masturbationist
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 03:02:22 PM »
Sindawe- Ah, no.

Part of my point is that this was poorly thought out with little regard to reality.

You mean like the movement that everyone should have a penis and it just makes everything swell?

Yes.  Smiley  Thanks for noticing.
Zeke

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2008, 05:01:32 PM »

Please, remind me to never make you angry!!!  grin
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2008, 09:46:35 PM »
If you had the power to do this long distance, this board would get awfully quiet....

Remind me never to wear my "Tactical Castration Squad" T-shirt around you guys. Might make you nervous.  grin
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2008, 01:03:53 AM »
Just a lil'
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2008, 08:14:18 AM »

Remind me never to wear my "Tactical Castration Squad" T-shirt around you guys. Might make you nervous.  grin

Is it low-cut?.......

I think I just did a triple-entendre...  grin
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2008, 08:46:52 AM »
Sindawe- Ah, no.

Yes.  Smiley  Thanks for noticing.

I'm kinda' warped that way, noticing really bad puns and all.   grin
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.