Author Topic: Hey, look who this Ohio judge has on his wall!  (Read 2347 times)

Manedwolf

• friend
Hey, look who this Ohio judge has on his wall!
« on: June 13, 2008, 09:42:21 AM »
Change!

Why doesn't this surprise me? At all? Also, when did the Obama-in-Soviet-Pose poster come out? That thing is frightening.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-06-10-ohio-lethal-injection_N.htm?csp=34

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Hey, look who this Ohio judge has on his wall!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 09:53:12 AM »
A judge's office decorations aren't politics.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 10:59:36 AM »
Except it isn't the 'judge's office' is it?  It belongs to the people in that jurisdiction.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 11:02:38 AM »
Except it isn't the 'judge's office' is it?  It belongs to the people in that jurisdiction.

Then let the people take "their office" back during the next election cycle prescribed by the Ohio State Constitution.

At THAT time, it will be a political subject.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 11:11:47 AM »
Posters my brother edited:

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 11:29:30 AM »
Mane, I think that looks more like the Chinese Communists "who passed gas" look.
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »
Dude, thats my home town.  That piece of excrement started as an ambulance chasing atty, turned public defended.  He's represented the worst of the worst around here, without even the slightest bit of shame. 

Crazy chic that beat her 3 year old to death and then torched the apartment complex to cover it up?  Right up his alley!  Guy who chased his Ex across town and thru 3 houses before cornering her and shooting her to death, His specialty!

Burge is a real piece of work.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 03:13:44 PM »
i know that government is by nature complicated but i often wonder why they don't just hot shot the condemed with real pure smack   nighty night
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 03:45:15 PM »
Problem is that the kiddies who are flocking to vote for him don't see the ol' "hammer and sickle" as being a negative. It's a "cool positive." They never had to worry about Ivan launching a nuke at their grade school...
Blog under construction

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 05:30:25 PM »
Let's get something straight, folks.

If you don't like the decisions I make regarding where items are most appropriate in these forums, you can do one of three things:

1. Complain to Oleg, get him to replace me, and take over yourself.

2. Accept the fact that I'm the one making the decision.

3. Don't post it.

In the future, any more "feedback" of the kind I deleted out of this thread will result in the thread going bye bye; possibly the poster, as well.

Don't like it? You don't have to.