Author Topic: Father of North American Community concedes dream 'is dead'  (Read 6904 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Father of North American Community concedes dream 'is dead'
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2008, 01:25:48 PM »
Of the two, my biggest concern would be the amount of money that Mexico would expect to get from the United States and Canada for signing up for such a BS concept.

Even more frightening would be the willingness of some politicians to send frigging wheelbarrows of taxpayer cash south of the border in exchange for...

for....

uh....

anyone?

Oh, silly me. We'd get more Mexican political corruption and even MORE "guest workers" flooding across the border because none of that aid money is actually filtering down to the campesinos.

The ONLY and I mean ONLY way I'd agree to anything like this is if every Mexican politician, police officer, and public official/employee at federal, state, and local levels agreed to be executed.

That's the only way that Mexico would ever get even the remotest chance at a clean slate restart.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Father of North American Community concedes dream 'is dead'
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2008, 01:32:28 PM »
The ONLY and I mean ONLY way I'd agree to anything like this is if every Mexican politician, police officer, and public official/employee at federal, state, and local levels agreed to be executed.

I'd be for it if we can take out the "voluntary" part......

....for all three signatory nations.....  cool
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.