Author Topic: Shooting at Arkansas Dem HQ, one dead, shooter also dead  (Read 2699 times)

agricola

• friend
Shooting at Arkansas Dem HQ, one dead, shooter also dead
« on: August 13, 2008, 12:47:40 PM »
Apologies if there is a thread on this already:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7559794.stm

"Idiot!  A long life eating mush is best."
"Make peace, you fools"

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Shooting at Arkansas Dem HQ, one dead, shooter also dead
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 12:59:35 PM »
I'm waiting for more information to come.

[taps foot nervously as the media contrives spin to use]
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 01:00:21 PM »
Saw it. The Kos Kidz are already screaming for gun control, even though it turns out the Dem owned a used-car dealership, and that this might well be an apolitical employment issue.

agricola

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 01:06:13 PM »
Saw it. The Kos Kidz are already screaming for gun control, even though it turns out the Dem owned a used-car dealership, and that this might well be an apolitical employment issue.

I take it the chances of "hey, if Gwatney or someone else in the building had a CCW this might not have happened" appearing over there are zero?
"Make peace, you fools"

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 01:21:51 PM »

I take it the chances of "hey, if Gwatney or someone else in the building had a CCW this might not have happened" appearing over there are zero?

Are you kidding? They're babbling about legislation to protect Democrats from violent right-wing attackers, and also demanding to know why there's not a law banning people like Rush and Hannity who cause this sort of thing. 

agricola

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 01:57:48 PM »

Are you kidding? They're babbling about legislation to protect Democrats from violent right-wing attackers, and also demanding to know why there's not a law banning people like Rush and Hannity who cause this sort of thing. 

"We demand Colmes is armed from now on"?

grin
"Make peace, you fools"

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 03:45:51 PM »

"We demand Colmes is armed from now on"?

grin

He has a forcefield of smug.