Author Topic: screwey log-in  (Read 2708 times)

TMM

• friend
screwey log-in
« on: March 13, 2005, 10:58:59 AM »
ok, so i log in, come in, look around, leave... then i come back, even just a minute later, and it says somthing like "invalid request login" ...

i checked the box so it automatically logs me in- but now i have to log out then back in again...

any help?

~TMM

TMM

• friend
screwey log-in
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 12:14:40 PM »
ok, i'm going to have to bump this one, because it's still happening and i don't know what's happening...

TMM

• friend
screwey log-in
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 11:03:30 AM »
come on, NO ONE?

Larry Ashcraft

• Administrator
screwey log-in
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 11:46:06 AM »
It was happening to me last night on the home computer.  This morning on the work computer, everything is normal.

Haven't figured it out yet.

Larry Ashcraft

• Administrator
screwey log-in
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 04:19:47 PM »
Got in fine tonight on the home computer, so I can't say what your problem is.  You might try clearing cookies and starting over.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
screwey log-in
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 06:00:21 PM »
Happened to me, too.  I thought APS RT was down for a couple of days.  Finally got in by clicking on the index link and setting that to favorites for future log ins.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.