Author Topic: Ethiopean nutcase gets into country, doesn't work for 3 yrs, tries to kill Obama  (Read 2599 times)

Manedwolf

• friend
Yeah. We can't let in working professionals, but we're importing losers like this. What.

You think maybe, oh, an attempt on his life might have convinced Obama that we reaallllly could use a little more immigration reform, more vetting, less open acceptance of people from places that are pretty much ickystans?

Now the taxpayers get to pay for this waste of air's mental health care as well. Yay!

Chicago Man Arrested for Allegedly Targeting Obama With HIV-Infected Blood
It's only the second time ever that HIV-infected blood has been sent with malicious intent through the U.S. mail system, a spokesman for the U.S. Postal Inspection Service said.

A man from President Obama's hometown of Chicago has been arrested for allegedly sending Obama and his staff envelopes containing HIV-infected blood, in the hopes of killing or harming them.

It's only the second time ever that HIV-infected blood has been sent with malicious intent through the U.S. mail system, a spokesman for the U.S. Postal Inspection Service said.

In the weeks leading up to Obama's inauguration, Saad Hussein, an Ethiopian refugee in his late 20's, sent an envelope addressed to "Barack Obama" to offices of the Illinois government in Springfield, Ill., according to court documents. The envelope contained a series of unusual items, including a letter with reddish stains and an admission ticket for Obama's election-night celebration in Chicago's Grant Park. Court documents said Hussein, who takes drugs to treat a mental illness, later told FBI agents he is "very sick with HIV" and cut his fingers with a razor so he could bleed on the letter.

Hazmat teams were called in after the envelope was opened, and offices of the Illinois Department on Aging and the Department of Revenue were locked down for nearly two hours, locking 300 staffers in their offices, court documents said.

Hussein, with his brother acting as an interpreter, told FBI agents he was actually "an admirer" of Obama and was "seeking help from the government," according to court documents. He also told them he was hoping to obtain tickets to the inaugural ceremonies in Washington, the documents said.

Days after sending the letter to Obama, Hussein allegedly placed two more letters in the mail, one addressed to "Emanuel," an apparent reference to Obama's current chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel. The two letters contained what appeared to be dried blood, the court documents said.

Hussein, who has never held a job in the three years he's been in the United States, was arrested last month. An affidavit filed at the time accused Hussein of "knowingly" mailing letters "containing HIV-infected blood, with the intent to kill or injure another," in violation of federal law.

The affidavit does not address whether the letters could have actually killed or injured anyone. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, HIV is spread only through sexual contact with an infected person, through sharing needles with an infected person, or through blood transfusions of infected blood.

The spokesman for the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, Peter Rendina, expressed confidence that the U.S. mail system is safe.

"To me the U.S. Postal Service is the most secure form of communication in the world," he said. "In no way are we seeing a trend."

After Hussein's arrest, he was placed in a Chicago correctional facility. He has yet to be formally charged. A judge ordered he receive a mental examination to see if he's fit for trial, but as of two weeks ago the court couldn't locate a translator to conduct the examination, according to court documents.

A publicly-appointed attorney representing Hussein declined comment, saying he was "not at liberty to discuss pending criminal matters."

This is not the first time law enforcement officials have had to take Hussein into custody. He was arrested by police in 2006 after starting a fire in the middle of a crowded Chicago intersection. When officers arrived on the scene, he was waiving the Koran in the air and yelling "Allah Akbar," or "God is Great" in Arabic. Court documents said he was transported to a hospital, where he called President Bush a terrorist and criticized American foreign policy. He was not formally charged, but he did spend time in the mental health unit of the hospital.

The latest case marks the second time HIV-infected blood has been sent through the U.S. mail. In 2006 a "disturbed individual" placed a plastic vial of HIV-infected blood in the mail, according to Rendina. The unidentified individual was arrested and charged, and is now receiving psychiatric treatment at a federal medical detention center, Rendina said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/02/27/chicago-man-arrested-allegedly-targeting-obama-hiv-infected-blood/

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
So..... He thought the President would open it and.... Lick the letter? Have sex with it? Really unlucky papercut? Not that any physical letters would ever reach the PotUS's desk anyway.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Manedwolf

• friend
So..... He thought the President would open it and.... Lick the letter? Have sex with it? Really unlucky papercut? Not that any physical letters would ever reach the PotUS's desk anyway.

I'm more aghast that:

1. The guy got in.
2. The guy has been on the taxpayer dime for three years. No job, ever.
3. This is the SAME guy who set a fire in a Chicago intersection in 06 and was running around yelling "allah akbar".
4. The guy is still in the US. WHY?!
5. Now we have to pay for his care, too, because he's nuts.
6. Sane, working professionals from strong ally nations are denied entry. Leeches from ickystans get let in.

Not a credible threat, but you would think it'd be a wake-up call.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
I want to know why the paper insists on using his last name.  Dirty racists.   :mad:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Sorry to confuse everyone but I moved this by mistake.  Moved it back.  Probably going to make someone dizzy trying to follow the link progression.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Hawkmoon

• friend
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, HIV is spread only through sexual contact with an infected person, through sharing needles with an infected person, or through blood transfusions of infected blood.

This is false, and they know it. Why do you suppose EMTs and cops routinely wear gloves even if all they're treating is a sprained ankle? My sister-in-law quit working as a medical lab technician probably ten or maybe 12 years ago because of the possibility of acquiring HIV from exposure to lab samples.

That's not to say you can get it from dried blood on a piece of paper, but it ain't as difficult as they're claiming.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Lee

• friend
Hussein, with his brother acting as an interpreter, told FBI agents he was actually "an admirer" of Obama and was "seeking help from the government," according to court documents.

Well damn, there's another billion gonna be added to the stimulus package.

Antibubba

• friend
The spokesman for the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, Peter Rendina, expressed confidence that the U.S. mail system is safe.

Given the famed speed of mail delivery, I'm certain all viruses were dead.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

MicroBalrog

• friend
Hussein, with his brother acting as an interpreter, told FBI agents he was actually "an admirer" of Obama and was "seeking help from the government," according to court documents.

Wait, he doesn't know English?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

MicroBalrog

• friend
*edits post after finding out he was wrong*
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

geronimotwo

• friend
This is the SAME guy who set a fire in a Chicago intersection in 06 and was running around yelling "allah akbar".

if only all terrorists were so impotent.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
I'm more aghast that:

1. The guy got in.
2. The guy has been on the taxpayer dime for three years. No job, ever.
3. This is the SAME guy who set a fire in a Chicago intersection in 06 and was running around yelling "allah akbar".
4. The guy is still in the US. WHY?!
5. Now we have to pay for his care, too, because he's nuts.
6. Sane, working professionals from strong ally nations are denied entry. Leeches from ickystans get let in.

Not a credible threat, but you would think it'd be a wake-up call.

yeah, but you're a well known rascisist ( they're worser then regular ones you know ) :lol:
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."