Author Topic: Young Americans in Jerusalem 'feel the hate' for Obama; Video shows obscene cond  (Read 2370 times)

Stand_watie

• friend
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1244371044168&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

A new video posted on the Internet featuring inebriated American Jewish youth in a Jerusalem bar spouting hate-filled sentiments has garnered massive exposure and caused a firestorm in the media and the Jewish world.

"He's a ***khead... I don't know politics, but he's a ***thead! Anyone who wants to take away my gun rights is an ****ole. He's an ****ole and deserves to get shot," declares a bandana-wearing youngster.  (Microbalrog :D :D )

Seriously though, as much as I dislike Obama's politics, and as much as I think Israeli's have the right to criticize him, and Americans have the right to criticize him, I wish American-Israeli's would do their (public) criticism of him within the borders of the U.S., (identifying themselves as Americans) or only publicly identify themselves as Israeli's (re criticizing current U.S. foreign policy), when criticizing him in a foreign country.

Maybe it's silly on my part, I don't know.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
Drinking with friends + a camera = dumbness.  Kids (my age, heh) being dumb.

Is it offensive? To some, sure.
Is it a threat to anyone or anything? I can't see how, short of the media turning it into something it isn't.
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

MicroBalrog

• friend
1. Too many Israelis and Jews gauge politicians abroad on 'how good they are for Israel'.

Obama IS NOT THE PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL

His obligation is NOT TO ISRAEL. His obligation is to the United States of America. If, at any stage, the interests of America and Israel become opposed, it is the duty of President Barack Obama to stand with America. That is all there is to it. Barack Obama is the PResident of the United States and not of Israel.

2. Drunk people in bars voice inane political opinions. This is news?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

MechAg94

• friend
2. Drunk people in bars voice inane political opinions. This is news?
That is pretty much what I was thinking.  Why would anyone overseas care about what a drunk American in a bar said? 

Do they see all the media hype and assume that represents average American views?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
. . . His obligation is to the United States of America.
I really wish someone would remind BHO of that - he seems to forget it every time he goes on another Middle Eastern apology tour.  =(

As for the "American Jewish youth" who mouthed off about The Divine Leader (TM) . . . OF COURSE the Left will be just as supportive of HIS right to mouth off about POTUS in a foreign land as they were about the Dixie Chicks.

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'

Did anyone besides me note the irony of the "white power" guy?

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
I just don't see this thread being productive, and its not really politics, just a video of a dumb young drunk guy in a bar.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”