Author Topic: Bloomberg is at it again  (Read 1406 times)

Home Depot George

Bloomberg is at it again
« on: July 29, 2009, 06:25:24 PM »
This guy is incredible first he sets up illegal firearms straw purchase stings in VA,SC and GA then he sends cops to Pennsylvania fireworks stores to follow purchasers from NY back home so he could arrest them, now for his all time big ball move- He is now putting homeless people on planes with one way tickets to get them out of his city. His exact words (once they're out of here they're not my problem anymore). The sad thing is we as citizens elect these arrogant jerks. I am so glad to be out of there and living in the real america.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 07:32:32 PM by JamisJockey »

HankB

• friend
Re: Bloomberg is at it again
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 08:20:27 AM »
Bloomberg is a <censored>, but, like a broken clock being right twice a day, in this case he may be on to something; I wish MY city would start giving the homeless vagrants, tramps, and bums one-way tickets elsewhere.

Years ago, we had cousins who owned a hotel in Winterhaven, Florida. They said that every year, the chamber of commerce took up a collection and put local bums on busses with one-way tickets north; IIRC, Chicago, Detroit, and New York were the preferred destinations.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 08:36:05 AM »
Well, heck. Maybe we could just send them to Mexico.
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 10:33:22 AM »
Well, heck. Maybe we could just send them to Mexico.

Win.  :laugh:
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 12:05:34 PM »
This guy is incredible first he sets up illegal firearms straw purchase stings in VA,SC and GA then he sends cops to Pennsylvania fireworks stores to follow purchasers from NY back home so he could arrest them, now for his all time big ball move- He is now putting homeless people on planes with one way tickets to get them out of his city. His exact words (once they're out of here they're not my problem anymore). The sad thing is we as citizens elect these arrogant jerks. I am so glad to be out of there and living in the real america.

Is he allowed to do LE stuff outside NY?   I thought if it was over the state line it had to be done by the feds or with the cooperation of both states?

I'm not overly surprised re the homeless thing.  Maybe we can convince multiple states to voluntarily export our homeless to California?  We can give them information on California's social programs as well.  :)
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 01:16:34 PM »
dc had a guy who imported em for a big rally    we never got rid of them
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 07:03:43 PM »
What about 10 cities need to do is load up all the homeless they have and send them up to NY.  Then publicly proclaim that they will do so every month till bloomberg stops.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 07:43:58 PM »
I remember living in SLC during the olympics...they got railed on for sending the bums down to Vegas.  The mayor of Vegas was pissed off.... :laugh:

This doesn't really fit into what the politics forum is meant for.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Home Depot George

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 08:24:54 PM »
Revdisk-This is the thread about the gun stings,the judges ruling was a real slap in the face to gun owners. Bloomberg used taxpayers money to hire private undercover agents and then used city money to defend himself against the resulting lawsuit by the gun dealers. http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=334422&highlight=bloomberg