Author Topic: Environutjobs Want to Ban my Soft & Fluffy Toilet Paper  (Read 12635 times)

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Environutjobs Want to Ban my Soft & Fluffy Toilet Paper
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2009, 12:08:02 AM »
I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm trying to explain myself. I'm sorry if it seems I am arguing with you.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2009, 12:09:10 AM »
I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm trying to explain myself. I'm sorry if it seems I am arguing with you.

Believe me Micro, we all know how you feel.  =D
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2009, 03:32:59 AM »
They spray paint 'em black after they your factory to give you "plausible deniability."  Either that or your one of "Them".

[adds another layer of tinfoil, causing my spine to compress from all the weight.....]

=D

SPRAY PAINT?  One does not SPRAY PAINT over hideously expensive aviation paint!  And why would we need plausible deniability?  Ain't you ever heard of 'product placement'?  Most companies would spend major bucks to have their product in the title of a major movie (Black Hawk Down) or prominently featured in a huge blockbuster (Our lovely and affordable MH-53 Pave Low model with the optional "Shapeshifting Giant Alien Robot"â„¢ kit installed wiped out an entire FOB in the beginning of Transformers).

You can tell the ones that don't wear their tin foil.  The mind control rays make 'em think black is green! 

grumble, grumble, grumble...

"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2009, 09:00:03 AM »
SPRAY PAINT?  One does not SPRAY PAINT over hideously expensive aviation paint!  And why would we need plausible deniability? 

Ease up, RD....we all know that the "evil black helicopters" aren't really black...they just have that custom paint job that shifts color as one's perspective changes....from black to dark green to invisible to cloud-colored....  :cool:
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.