Main Forums > The Roundtable

I think its time to buy a new car

<< < (3/3)

Wedge:
Yeah, I am pretty much set on a new car.  I know that I can get more for my money through a used car but I bought my Ranger new and I have enjoyed 3 years of worry free ownership.  I would keep the car if it had a few niceties like, air, power windows, power locks, a V6, extended cab, etc.  It was a good car to buy at the time since I didn't have much money and between all the incentives cost me less than a used car.  I have a bit more money to work with now and want to get another new car.  The 25K isn't hard and fast but 30K is.  

Performance is important as are the creature comforts like power locks and windows.  A manual transmission is also very important to me.  I want to get this car loaded or near loaded so I don't look back 3 years from now and wish I had gotten something.  

The Legacy GT seems to be about the front runner to me.  It pulled almost as hard as the Hemi 300C that I tested (too pricey) but was more fun to drive.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far.  I am probably going to hit the dealers this weekend to do some more testing so any other suggestions would be great.

jefmad:
If you want a worry free ownership experience in a nice used car get a Certified Pre-Owned from the dealer. I just got a 2 year old BMW 330 off lease for $13K less than it would have cost new and the warrenty was expanded to 100,000 miles bumper to bumper.

...has left the building.:
You'll like the Subaru if you buy it. I'd be tempted to wait for the Audi A3 to come out since the MSRP will probably be around 25K. The Nissan 350Z and Mazda RX-8 base models are nice as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version