Author Topic: Mosque at NYC's Ground Zero ... opening Sept-11-2011?  (Read 1178 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Mosque at NYC's Ground Zero ... opening Sept-11-2011?
« on: May 29, 2010, 10:52:06 PM »
A new Mosque is being built in NYC, right at Ground Zero

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/05/clueless-nyc-mayor-backs-islamic-supremacist-mosque-at-ground-zero.html

I heard on a talk radio show that it is due to open on Sept-11-2011, is this true or just a rumor.

What's the point, other then rubbing salt in the wounds of people?
Whether it opens on the tenth anniversary or not its a real one finger salute to many of the people who consider the whole area a cemetery.

Who ever is backing the building of the Mosque is simply the Islamic version of the Westboro Baptist- sure they have the right but I wonder what the hades is wrong with them.

I really REALLY have no problem with Islam or Muslims and NYC has a bazillion Mosque already  :mad: ???

as a native new yorker I feel like they might as well implement Sharia law right now because they are spineless, can we kick NYC out of the Union?

Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Mosque at NYC's Ground Zero ... opening Sept-11-2011?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 11:01:35 PM »
True.

Just another example in the mohammedian tradition of destroying one of the enemy's venerated places and building a mosque on top of it:
Jerusalem, Solomon's temple
Constantinople, Hagia Sophia
India/Pakistan/Bangladesh, innumerable Hindu temples

« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 12:42:42 AM by Ben »
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 11:08:36 PM »
True.

Just another example in the mohammedian tradition of destroying one of the enemy's venerated places and building a mosque on top of it:
Jerusalem, Solomon's temple
Constantinople, Hagia Sophia
India/Pakistan/Bangladesh, innumerable Hindu temples

We oughta start a few new traditions of our own...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 08:22:17 AM by J.J. »

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 12:51:11 PM »
I can't hear/view video's from the pc I use.

Dang! Opening a Mosque on 9-11-2011 @ NYC's  Ground Zero?! :mad:

Looks like we have already lost, it just hasn't been announced.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."