Author Topic: Blue jeans  (Read 14737 times)

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
Re: Blue jeans
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 02:30:03 PM »
So, you're a MACHO  kind of man??  I think a certain vocal group has a song for ya   :angel: 
No, no.  I'm a manly man.  There is a difference.
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

w turner

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2010, 09:31:30 PM »
Check out the jeans at Duluth Trading Company. 

These are the only jeans I buy anymore.  Great fit, very durable, deep cordura-lined pockets (the waistband and leg opening are canvas lined as well), a diamond shaped crotch gusset for comfort (they are called ballroom jeans for a reason, lol).  And they run about $40 a pair.  More expensive than wal mart jeans, but at my size (6'8"/340 and losing) I'm willing to pay for quality clothes.  My first pair lasted 3 years of heavy wear.  Their stuff is very Carhartt like but the sizing is a bit more generous for the same price.

W

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2010, 04:31:55 PM »
while your at DTC remember to check these out. ;) i've been meaning to order one of these well i can't remember how long. :facepalm: they have many ummmmm, handy coats in such.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2010, 06:28:48 PM »
The firehose pants I have from Duluth Trading Company are quite good. Very comfortable for working on remodeling and such around the house.  A little more heavy-duty than what I'd wear daily, but great for construction-ish work.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2010, 10:54:18 AM »
Levi's 560 jeans is what I prefer.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536