Author Topic: TSA Super Thread  (Read 210240 times)

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
Re: TSA Super Thread
« Reply #525 on: December 05, 2010, 05:43:16 PM »

The TSA people took away everything I had with me, except this bottle of holy water.  For some reason they seemed scared to touch it.

DD
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #526 on: December 06, 2010, 11:07:22 AM »
I got raped by the TSA and all I got was this lousy t-shirt :(
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #527 on: December 07, 2010, 11:07:07 AM »
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

Nightfall

• friend
« Reply #528 on: December 08, 2010, 05:25:36 PM »
My wife just called to relay her wonderful experience with the fine folks at the TSA. Apparently, while going through the nude-o-scope, the underwire on her bra looked threatening. So she had the pleasure of a government employee's hands getting intimately acquainted with her breasts, before she was deemed 'not a terrorist.'  ;/ I'm thinking since she wears a DD, she's probably going to get felt up on a fairly regular basis now, no doubt because her bra could kill us all.  :facepalm:
It is difficult if not impossible to reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - 230RN

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #529 on: December 08, 2010, 06:48:34 PM »

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #530 on: December 08, 2010, 07:46:42 PM »
My wife just called to relay her wonderful experience with the fine folks at the TSA. Apparently, while going through the nude-o-scope, the underwire on her bra looked threatening. So she had the pleasure of a government employee's hands getting intimately acquainted with her breasts, before she was deemed 'not a terrorist.'  ;/ I'm thinking since she wears a DD, she's probably going to get felt up on a fairly regular basis now, no doubt because her bra could kill us all.  :facepalm:

I'm assuming they had a female TSA employee cop the feel. Did she (the TSA employee) look butch?

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

• friends
« Reply #533 on: December 08, 2010, 08:07:42 PM »
tsa?  nothin
just another hard to profile home grown terrorist
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #534 on: December 08, 2010, 09:17:48 PM »
tsa?  nothin
just another hard to profile home grown terrorist

Hmmmm, young, muslim male.   Nope, I'd say fits the profile.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

• friends
« Reply #535 on: December 08, 2010, 09:20:34 PM »
american born latino with wife and kid   how would you profile that?

• friends
« Reply #536 on: December 08, 2010, 09:28:45 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001245997338&sk=wall#!/profile.php?id=100001245997338&v=info

In the name of Allah oft forgivig most merciful.IM just a yung brotha from the wrong side of the tracks who embraced Islam. Asalaamualaykum to the muslim ummah I love yall but im worried, were are we gonna be ten years from now idk only Allah does and HE knows best. We gotta rise up inshallah and continue the establishment of Islam on the earth with the help and guidence of Allah we can ya muslimeen!!! rise up ! we are the khalifas of the world. Were are the Lions of this ummah?!!

Nightfall

• friend
« Reply #537 on: December 08, 2010, 09:35:33 PM »
I'm assuming they had a female TSA employee cop the feel. Did she (the TSA employee) look butch?

Female TSA agent, and yes, a little butch.  =D
It is difficult if not impossible to reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - 230RN

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #538 on: December 08, 2010, 09:48:25 PM »
Female TSA agent, and yes, a little butch.  =D

I'd still prefer the rat.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #539 on: December 09, 2010, 09:35:19 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001245997338&sk=wall#!/profile.php?id=100001245997338&v=info

In the name of Allah oft forgivig most merciful.IM just a yung brotha from the wrong side of the tracks who embraced Islam. Asalaamualaykum to the muslim ummah I love yall but im worried, were are we gonna be ten years from now idk only Allah does and HE knows best. We gotta rise up inshallah and continue the establishment of Islam on the earth with the help and guidence of Allah we can ya muslimeen!!! rise up ! we are the khalifas of the world. Were are the Lions of this ummah?!!
I'll try again anyways.  I'm dense like that.

-Its no longer about preventing terror.  It hasn't been for a long time.  Its about over reaching government desperate to justify stripping us of our liberties and monies.  Without increasing threats from terror, TSA can't justify its budget.
There are scores of ways to keep travel reasonably safe without trampling our rights and liberties.  Metal detectors, Xray machines, and bomb sniffing dogs.  Better trained gate and security agents.  The "random" pat downs and nudoscopes have gone too far.  Simply by trying to fly, we are being treated as criminal suspects.  Because yes, thats the kind of treatment you get when you're arrested.
In this day and age of interstate and international commerce, traveling by air is an essential liberty, necessary to economic freedom and growth. 

Obviously, you are happy to trade your liberty for statist security.  The TSA has already made it clear they want to field this type of "security" at stadiums, bus terminals, and even random checkpoints.  Give a little, they take alot. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #540 on: December 09, 2010, 09:47:04 AM »
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #541 on: December 09, 2010, 09:49:12 AM »
You expect me to be scared of a guy so stupid he can't spell the title of his own God?

That's 8 spelling errors, not counting his creative approach to capital letters, slang, and commas.

MicrospellingzionistBalrog
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:25:33 PM by MicroBalrog »
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #542 on: December 09, 2010, 10:11:35 AM »
Good thing to know they are busting their butts protecting us from "terrorists".

http://www.examiner.com/dupage-county-conservative-in-chicago/second-playboy-model-outraged-by-tsa-as-many-weeks

I wish it was legal for me to feel up playboy models.  I see a career change in my future!
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

• friends
« Reply #544 on: December 09, 2010, 05:05:05 PM »
You expect me to be scared of a guy so stupid he can't spell the title of his own God?

That's 8 spelling errors, not counting his creative approach to capital letters, slang, and commas.

MicrospellingzionistBalrog

pg county md public school  he was likely salutarian

• friends
« Reply #545 on: December 09, 2010, 05:05:56 PM »
Good thing to know they are busting their butts protecting us from "terrorists".

http://www.examiner.com/dupage-county-conservative-in-chicago/second-playboy-model-outraged-by-tsa-as-many-weeks

I wish it was legal for me to feel up playboy models.  I see a career change in my future!

good luck running that by swmbo

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #546 on: December 10, 2010, 12:08:31 AM »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AMBASSADOR_PAT_DOWN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-12-09-14-47-24

TSA singles out and pats down the Indian Ambassador, twice.  India isn't happy.

Now, I'm not all that huge of a fan of diplomatic immunity, but I understand the reason for it.  Apparently, TSA thinks they're exempt from that practice.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #547 on: December 10, 2010, 01:01:26 AM »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AMBASSADOR_PAT_DOWN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-12-09-14-47-24

TSA singles out and pats down the Indian Ambassador, twice.  India isn't happy.

Half the people I know can't tell the difference between an Indian, a Moooslim*, and an AY-rab.  ;/

*Opposite of a Joooo.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #548 on: December 10, 2010, 01:25:16 AM »
I have trouble with Swedes, Finns and Norwegians. All those blondes look alike to me.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #549 on: December 10, 2010, 01:28:46 AM »
Ambassadors being treated like peoples? i would give most of what i own to see more of that.