Author Topic: Since no one has mentioned him....  (Read 8223 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Since no one has mentioned him....
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2010, 10:44:15 AM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Since no one has mentioned him....
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2010, 12:08:47 PM »
An editorial about him and a potential presidential run.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2010/12/10/can_mitch_daniels_contend_for_the_presidency.html

From the article:
And that brings us back to his reluctance to run for president. Daniels wrote all of his own campaign commercials -- as he writes all of his own speeches (or composes them, since he is one of those natural public speakers who needs only a couple of index cards).

Jeez, I hope he doesn't write notes on his hand too. ;)
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G