Armed Polite Society
November 21, 2014, 06:31:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is Gunkid?  (Read 2674 times)
Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas
APS Shex Shymbol
friend

All I got is a fistful of shekels

« on: January 24, 2011, 08:13:52 PM »

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet?Transaction=NameSearch&needingMoreList=false&FirstName=John&Middle=Melvin&LastName=Davis&Race=U&Sex=U&Age=&x=0&y=0
Did they send him back already?
AJ Dual
friend

Shoe Ballistics Inc.

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 09:11:01 PM »

He's been out since October I believe.

And there's been anecdotal reports that some minor gun and survival forums have been getting trolled by someone who fits his M.O. and writing style.  grin

I promise not to duck.
Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas
APS Shex Shymbol
friend

All I got is a fistful of shekels

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 09:33:52 PM »

He's been out since October I believe.

And there's been anecdotal reports that some minor gun and survival forums have been getting trolled by someone who fits his M.O. and writing style.  grin
And they banned him shortly after.  Cry
I'm not sure if he was banned from THR, but his massive number of posts suddenly stopped. Maybe it was posting the ammo + .22 LR upper for sale - apparently, he was in trouble last time for felon in possession of ammo.
freakazoid
friend

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 09:40:19 PM »

Gunkid, Gunkid, Gunkid... name sounds familiar. Huh?

"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben
Viking
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
friend

Carnist Bloodmouth

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 09:44:07 PM »

Gunkid, Gunkid, Gunkid... name sounds familiar. Huh?
http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/2006/07/goodbye-gunkid.html

"He does have all street-theatre players and mime artists thrown into the scorpion pit."
"True. But let's not forget that he has his bad points too."

Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love, and a Hard-Boiled Egg!

And ignore the grave shaped thingie in the middle.
Azrael256
friend

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 09:44:14 PM »

WHAT!?!?  This is infuriating!  

I remember the mall security guy with the M82 (or whatever it was) and he was funny, but how did you guys not clue me in on an idiot with a Tacticool WHEELBARROW?  I will never forgive you guys for this.  I had better be the first to know the next time we have a raving loon like that hanging around.

Fistful, I blame you for this.
Doggy Daddy
friend

From the saner side of Las Vegas

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 10:35:43 PM »

I'd like to point out that the operative word here is "GunKID".  Not "GunPAL".  I just want to make that clear before CSD goes off the deep end.

DD

Have a good 'un.

Doggy Daddy
cassandra and sara's daddy
friends

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 10:47:21 PM »

ohhhh great thought   send gunkid to find canon  video at 11

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I
Harold Tuttle
Professor Chromedome
friend

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 07:37:43 AM »

"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"
makattak
friend

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 07:53:34 AM »

That's just disgusting!!!!

DIET Coke!???

I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Fly320s
friend

This space for rent.

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 08:11:35 AM »

I remember the mall security guy with the M82 (or whatever it was) and he was funny,
That is/was Gecko45.  He is/was an employee of a gun store in Knoxville, TN.  His story is that he wrote all of that as a big joke.
BMacklem

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 08:18:19 AM »

Actually, I've found that diet coke with lime is pretty acceptable.
I like some of the gear that kid has, but the wheelbarrow.....yeah, that's classic Gunkid.
roo_ster
Curmudgeon In Training
friend

Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 08:43:22 AM »

ohhhh great thought   send gunkid to find canon  video at 11

grin

Regards,

roo_ster

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
----Isaiah 5:20, KJV

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton
AJ Dual
friend

Shoe Ballistics Inc.

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 09:00:58 AM »

That is/was Gecko45.  He is/was an employee of a gun store in Knoxville, TN.  His story is that he wrote all of that as a big joke.

You mean he wasn't serious about duct taping extra trauma plates to his mall security loadout/web gear so while his partner/wife used him as cover to assemble the .300 Win Mag NEF Handi-Rifle to return fire, he could "absorb the rounds"?  Huh?

Really?

I promise not to duck.
Harold Tuttle
Professor Chromedome
friend

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 09:05:43 AM »

"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"
bluestarlizzard
^^^ real live GIRL! On the INTERWEBZ!!
friend

Oh please, nobody died last time...

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 09:43:34 AM »

This is like the aps version of 'where's Waldo'.
 cheesy

"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds
Boomhauer
Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
friend

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 09:57:56 AM »

I believe the guy who wrote Gecko45/Mall Ninja was apparently ColtCCO, a standup guy. He used to have a pretty good blog but stopped after knoxville LE hassled him pretty bad while he was CCWing.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!
GigaBuist
friends

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 09:59:15 AM »

I remember the mall security guy with the M82 (or whatever it was) and he was funny, but how did you guys not clue me in on an idiot with a Tacticool WHEELBARROW?

Wheelbarrow, peanut butter, drinking your own urine, 10" suppressed .223 AR's... he was a fan of a number of goofy things.
GigaBuist
friends

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 10:01:48 AM »

I believe the guy who wrote Gecko45/Mall Ninja was apparently ColtCCO, a standup guy. He used to have a pretty good blog but stopped after knoxville LE hassled him pretty bad while he was CCWing.

Correct.  The true identity of Gecko45 is Trevor P./ColtCCO from TN, works/worked at Coal Creek Armory I think.  He's no fool, has a good sense of humor too.
Harold Tuttle
Professor Chromedome
friend

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 10:23:19 AM »

do not forget the tactical chihuahuas

Tuco
There are 2 kinds of bronies in the world, my
friends

If you miss you had better miss very well

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 11:06:45 AM »

This is like the aps version of 'where's Waldo'.
 cheesy

Isn't that the truth.
 Tongue

I think Firefox is a pretty cool guy. eh checks spelling erases caches and doesnt afraid of anything
bluestarlizzard
^^^ real live GIRL! On the INTERWEBZ!!
friend

Oh please, nobody died last time...

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 11:16:59 AM »

Oh goody, now we can play Where's Tuco
 grin

"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds
fistful
friend

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 12:42:16 PM »

You mean he wasn't serious about duct taping extra trauma plates to his mall security loadout/web gear so while his partner/wife used him as cover to assemble the .300 Win Mag NEF Handi-Rifle to return fire, he could "absorb the rounds"?  Huh?

Yeah, why wouldn't he be serious? That's exactly how we train at the large Midwestern retail facility where I work as private security...

Sent from my 986 Nontium PC, via Mosaic browser.

"The Constitution at this moment stands violated. If the breach be effectually repaired the people will return to tranquillity of themselves. If not, let discord reign forever!"  --  William Pitt, Earl of Chatham,
jamisjockey
Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
Administrator

Charby's little Sancho

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 03:12:42 PM »

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

-Jason D.
My hobby is widespread, love novel things I hope make friend for us replica bvlgari jewelry

"Why'd you open your bonghole, you smelly hippie? You'd sacrifice a beautiful woman to save a moderately attractive monkey? You must have smoked some bad granola."

Wanna see a jetliner make a smokin' hole in the ground?
grampster
friend

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 03:39:18 PM »

Last I heard, Gunkid was on a chupacabra stakeout in a remote part of southern Texas.

Getting married for the sex is like burning down your house to get toast.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: