Author Topic: Good News/Bad News for Montana Gun Owners Today  (Read 15729 times)

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
Re: Good News/Bad News for Montana Gun Owners Today
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2011, 10:19:32 PM »
I'm doing the "cheapest possible class I can find" search right now for myself and a buddy who's driving from Michigan to Washington then through Canadia back home this June.

Seems like since permits aren't required anymore up here there's less demand and so less competition and the trainers are "adding value" by covering tactics and draws and crap I don't need.

I just want the minimum hours of classroom, shoot my 20 rounds at the cyclic rate without waiting on a class of newbs and take my photos and fingerprints straight to DPS.

Come to think of it, maybe I should become an instructor and hang out a shingle.  After all, I'm a former Marine, I'm qualified. ;/  

But my classes would be bare bones, I'd call my company "Just get the damn thing over with already we've all got better *expletive deleted*it to do" Training.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."