Author Topic: BREAKING: 'Gunrunner' hearings begin June 13  (Read 1092 times)

Dave Workman

BREAKING: 'Gunrunner' hearings begin June 13
« on: June 06, 2011, 04:27:57 PM »
   The first of what could be several long-awaited congressional hearings on the controversial Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ “Project Gunrunner” and “Operation Fast and Furious” will be held next Monday, congressional sources have confirmed today.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-seattle/breaking-1st-gunrunner-hearing-scheduled-next-week

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: BREAKING: 'Gunrunner' hearings begin June 13
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 05:51:14 PM »
I expect incredibly damming facts and testimony, and no real change.  =(
I promise not to duck.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 07:27:25 PM »
Thanks Dave, excellent work and well written.

Lets hope that some heads roll, how many LEO's have to die before B.O takes notice?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 01:18:21 AM »
I expect incredibly damming facts and testimony, and no real change.  =(

I'm not that optomistic =(
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams