Author Topic: Free ringtones/wallpaper  (Read 1555 times)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Free ringtones/wallpaper
« on: March 26, 2005, 07:43:44 PM »
My wife & I just got new cell phones today (retiring the ones we've had since 2001... shocked ). The new phones (Nokia 6010) allow us to download new ringtones (polyphonic) & wallpaper.

Do y'all have any favorite sites where you can download free ringtones & wallpaper? As much as I'm paying for the service, I ain't paying for the ring... rolleyes

Also, is there a way to download a graphic to your cell phone that you can use as wallpaper? I have a few saved that I might want to try... cool

Thanks in advance.... Cheesy
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Free ringtones/wallpaper
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 12:47:37 AM »
Easter bump....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Newt

• friend
Free ringtones/wallpaper
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 01:31:59 PM »
Seeker-two, I have the exact phone.  Unfortunately, I just upgraded phones, myself.  I would also be interested in hearing what someone would have to add on the subject, especially the part about adding a graphic as wallpaper.  Sorry, I'm new to it too.  It might be worth some reasearch into tho.
Newt

wasrjoe

Free ringtones/wallpaper
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 04:26:42 PM »
For the love of god, just don't use jamster. If you support them and cause one more commercial to air, I swear... oh god, there's another one on! *bang bang bang bang*
Disenchanted with the Libertarian party and seeking practical ways to promote personal liberty.