Author Topic: CA gun owners hope to win the right to concealed carry  (Read 2687 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
Re: CA gun owners hope to win the right to concealed carry
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 05:09:49 PM »
some of the comments are pretty funny, I cant wait for national reciprocity
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 08:29:30 PM »
some of the comments are pretty funny, I cant wait for national reciprocity

ha ha funny, or whiskey tango funny?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 09:41:28 PM »
ha ha funny, or whiskey tango funny?

LOL, whiskey, I love it when liberals have a melt down. ...

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 10:38:13 PM »
As a Los Angeles-based gunowner I would like to believe there is a reason not to move to Arizona.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 01:47:45 AM »
As a Los Angeles-based gunowner I would like to believe there is a reason not to move to Arizona.

Oh, its looking real good, have you been to the 2A subforum on calguns.net?

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 02:02:45 AM »
I'll check it out, thanks.
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 11:40:11 AM »
Oh, its looking real good, have you been to the 2A subforum on calguns.net?

What is your understanding of the state of "shall issue" in CA at this time?  You indicate grounds for optimism.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 06:18:53 PM »
its a slow process but it is definitely going to happen.
They really shot themselves in the foot, we had a victory nearly guaranteed in the Peruta case when the Judge- clasping at straws - ruled that CA doesn't need shall issue due to   unloaded open carry was legal and that meant the right to self defense ( CA has great self defense laws ) was being upheld. Now that's its ( UOC ) is no longer legal that argument is moot.

Check out Hoffmang, Librarian, Bill Weise,Gray Peterson  threads for more info but I'm sure well have CA shall issue in less then two yrs-the calguns legal brains are incredible.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 01:35:46 PM »
Wow.  Hope you are right. 
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.