Author Topic: guntalk this Sunday, a perfect storm of awesome - check it out!  (Read 741 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
guntalk this Sunday, a perfect storm of awesome - check it out!
« on: October 31, 2012, 07:41:03 PM »
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=637848

Tom Gresham 

Gene on Gun Talk Radio
Calguns' own Gene Hoffman will be a guest on my radio show this Sunday. www.guntalk.com/listen to find a station (many of them stream it). It's also on XM channel 165. The show runs from 11:06am til 2:00pm Pacific time.

This Sunday's show will feature an all-star guest lineup talking about the election.

Scheduled to appear are:

Gene Hoffman
Wayne LaPierre (NRA)
Chris Cox (NRA-ILA)
Alan Gottlieb (SAF)
Alan Gura (Rock Star Gun Rights Lawyer)
Larry Keane (National Shooting Sports Foundation)

plus an interview with Frank Miniter, author of an article in Forbes titled: What Obama Says He Will Do To Your Gun Rights. http://tinyurl.com/92fnvzb
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: guntalk this Sunday, a perfect storm of awesome - check it out!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 11:52:39 PM »
I'm foreseeing a lot of complaints about the NRA in the future of this thread.  ;/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 01:00:42 AM »
I'm foreseeing a lot of complaints about the NRA in the future of this thread.  ;/

I've noticed that on some gun boards too. I don't get it.

I am a life member yet never get bombarded with request for money.....I think they know I don't have it.
...they're waiting for me to keel over so they don't have to send me any more magazines!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 07:00:49 AM »
I went to their web site, found the little check box (it was near the bottom left corner when I saw it) that said I could opt out of all mailings.  I actually fell for that and checked the box.  I do not get any mailings from the NRA.

I also check the box saying I don't want a clip magazine.  Imagine my consternation when nothing appears each month.

I have other concerns, complaints and gripes about them, but being unindated with notices that I could renew 20 years ahead of my membership expiration, or to send money before <evil untoward event> is foisted on the gun community by <evil people>.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.