Author Topic: Top 40 Typical and Non-typical Whitetails of All Time  (Read 963 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Top 40 Typical and Non-typical Whitetails of All Time
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 07:28:00 PM »
I checked out every one of them. Some of those non-typs are pretty wild looking.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 08:40:49 PM »
Thats what happens when you go hunting deer at the nuke plant
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 06:03:47 PM »
Thats what happens when you go hunting deer at the nuke plant

The bonus is, they are already cooked.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 07:20:08 PM »
I have met the guy who owns the Gibson Buck.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536