Author Topic: Imagine if it had been bacon  (Read 584 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Imagine if it had been bacon
« on: November 28, 2012, 09:43:05 AM »
http://tinyurl.com/d52yt56

The hungry doe that I met at the campground certainly had no idea about any of this evolution business. She didn’t know about differing levels of protein, iron, or salt. She smelled a steak cooking, she wanted to eat it, and it wound up in her mouth. Come to think of it, this was pretty much the same reason why I started eating meat after growing up as a vegetarian.

Well, duh.

Actually, he article is entertaining, informative, has a great graphic and a video.

Go look at it.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Imagine if it had been bacon
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 05:52:44 PM »
Things the make you go, "Hmmm..."
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Re: Imagine if it had been bacon
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 06:12:05 PM »
Meat, it's got what deer crave.