Author Topic: Sue and Settle: How Green Groups use the EPA to screw people over.  (Read 1683 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
In essence, the groups file lawsuits against federal agencies, the courts order “consent decrees,” and the agencies settle the suits in closed-door meetings. According to one published report, the settlements are “pre-arranged” by the agencies and the environmental groups. After the settlements are finalized — without a public comment period — the agencies can move forward with the actions coveted by the environmental group and the uber-green Obama administration.

Do go read the entire article to learn one of the reasons why the cost of everything keeps climbing and why you can expect fuel prices to rise another 170%.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/10/how-the-epa-connives-with-greens-on-policy/
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Obama scandal #7?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Professor Jesse Jackson teaches tort extortion 101. Same crap, different color.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

drewtam

• friend
Told you so...

http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=34996.msg701036#msg701036

Then the EPA lawyers write these laws while working with the environmental groups with the goal of being sued. The EPA wants to be sued, because then a federal judge will tell the EPA "you must regulate Y in this harsh way" in the courts decision.
I’m not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The… tactleneck!