Author Topic: George Zimmerman Trial  (Read 219300 times)

geronimotwo

• friend
Re: George Zimmerman Trial
« Reply #325 on: July 13, 2013, 09:07:49 PM »
i'm hoping they wait until monday morning for a "not guilty".  i am surprised by the amount of deliberation, considering the evidence seemed to back up his story.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #326 on: July 13, 2013, 09:50:11 PM »
Newsflash on Foxnews. Jury has a verdict.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #327 on: July 13, 2013, 10:00:24 PM »
Not guilty
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #328 on: July 13, 2013, 10:06:10 PM »
All of this business about the judge dismissing and the jury absolutely not believing the evidence against Zimmerman is straight fantasy - but I'm sure once we have a trial outcome someone will be along to include the jury in the conspiracy, along with the two judges, investigating officers, and DA's.

So, De Selby,  do talk to us about the judicial conspiracy.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #329 on: July 13, 2013, 10:11:20 PM »

This must be part of it.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #330 on: July 13, 2013, 10:14:37 PM »
Not guilty

Wow. Shocked, but pleasantly surprised that the jury seemed to have considered all evidence in an unbiased manner. I really thought the manslaughter clarification questions were going to result in some charges.

I guess now we see if tomorrow we wake up to calm or chaos in some big cities. It willk certainly be chaos in the MSM.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #331 on: July 13, 2013, 10:21:16 PM »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #332 on: July 13, 2013, 10:31:58 PM »
Wow. Shocked, but pleasantly surprised that the jury seemed to have considered all evidence in an unbiased manner. I really thought the manslaughter clarification questions were going to result in some charges.

I guess now we see if tomorrow we wake up to calm or chaos in some big cities. It willk certainly be chaos in the MSM.

Yes, the cloud around the silver lining. We're now surprised when justice is done in America.

I promise not to duck.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #333 on: July 13, 2013, 10:36:09 PM »
I am watching a live stream news conference with the AG and the prosecutors. I get the feeling they are trying to incite hate, and possible riots. It is a strange news conference.

bob

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #334 on: July 13, 2013, 10:46:22 PM »
I am watching a live stream news conference with the AG and the prosecutors. I get the feeling they are trying to incite hate, and possible riots. It is a strange news conference.

bob
If I truly expressed the full weight of my feelings on that bullshit press conference the site would be down for a week while the language filter resets.

I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm sadly not.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #335 on: July 13, 2013, 11:52:40 PM »
So when do the riots start?
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #336 on: July 14, 2013, 12:09:46 AM »
So when do the riots start?

Patience, young grasshopper.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #337 on: July 14, 2013, 12:45:06 AM »
Patience, young grasshopper.

Buzz has to wear off amongst the likely demographic. Note that per twitter it'll be a rainbow coalition, at least the trial is breaking down barriers between different groups of thugs.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #338 on: July 14, 2013, 12:50:53 AM »
Just remember, the moral of the story is you have to be beaten worse than this to be able to shoot in self defense.

Oh, and stuff like facts, evidence, and logic are racist products of self-identified white-Hispanic half-Peruvian privilege.
I promise not to duck.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #339 on: July 14, 2013, 01:01:54 AM »
Did they ever go over the part on whether or not Zimmerman pursued him after talking to the dispatcher or what it was he said that the media tried to make out as racist?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #340 on: July 14, 2013, 01:17:02 AM »
Just remember, the moral of the story is you have to be beaten worse than this to be able to shoot in self defense [against someone of a protected racial caste].

FTFY. Remember, the Left sees blacks as unfit to survive, and so grants them Endangered Species status. White thugs you can shoot with fewer legal complications.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Azrael256

• friend
« Reply #341 on: July 14, 2013, 01:37:55 AM »
Buzz has to wear off amongst the likely demographic. Note that per twitter it'll be a rainbow coalition, at least the trial is breaking down barriers between different groups of thugs.

That would be now-ish.  We'll see if these "peace rallies" stay that way.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #342 on: July 14, 2013, 02:27:18 AM »
If you weren't watching, go back tomorrow and listen to the attorneys. The defense rips the press one with style.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #343 on: July 14, 2013, 06:15:33 AM »
Can Travyon's family sue Zimmerman for wrongful death or something?
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #344 on: July 14, 2013, 06:20:14 AM »
Can Travyon's family sue Zimmerman for wrongful death or something?

Not here in Florida ...  :cool:

In fact a Not Guilty verdict should clear the way for Zimmerman's lawsuit against some of the talking heads ...  :rofl:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: George Zimmerman Trial
« Reply #345 on: July 14, 2013, 06:56:13 AM »
only trick bag is the feds
if some bottom feeder tries a "civil rights" move

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #346 on: July 14, 2013, 07:09:52 AM »
only trick bag is the feds
if some bottom feeder tries a "civil rights" move

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

How can the feds file a civil rights lawsuit?  Federal institutions don't have civil rights.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #347 on: July 14, 2013, 08:05:14 AM »
How can the feds file a civil rights lawsuit?  Federal institutions don't have civil rights. 
They may decide that shooting the violent druggie thug who was getting his knuckles bruised by GZ's face violated the thug's civil rights. But I think it's unlikely . . . unlike the Rodney King stuff, this would be a low-percentage play.

Noticed that Martin was variously called "a child" and "a young child" and even "a little child" by some of the press corps during post-verdict press conferences.  :facepalm:

Too bad he wasn't taking bets on the verdict.  =D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #348 on: July 14, 2013, 08:19:42 AM »
They may decide that shooting the violent druggie thug who was getting his knuckles bruised by GZ's face violated the thug's civil rights.

NAALWCP is calling for the feds to pursue civil rights charges.

I've been scratching my head about that one. Is it is the civil right of unarmed black teenagers to beat white Hispanics? Or is it neighborhood watch guys they have a right to abuse? Or just anybody?  ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
« Reply #349 on: July 14, 2013, 08:41:36 AM »
Listening to the pundits and lawyers my only comment is;

If you don't want to be profiled as a possible criminal that stop Acting like one!

And this has nothing to do with color or hoody.