Author Topic: You think Hillary is goin to be better than obama?  (Read 2084 times)

brimic

• friends
You think Hillary is goin to be better than obama?
« on: June 21, 2014, 11:51:57 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/17/hillary-clinton-gun-control_n_5505080.html?utm_hp_ref=media&ir=Media

Words have meanings- especially in times when the words terror, terrorist, and terrorize are enough to put the entire bill of rights aside.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: You think Hillary is goin to be better than obama?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 12:05:28 PM »
Quote from: Article in HuffingtonPost
Hillary Clinton On Gun Control: "We Can't Let 'A Minority Of People' Terrorize The Majority."

:facepalm:
So tell me Hillary, if us "gun nutz" are the "minority" why has guncontrol been such a loser issue recently -- even after Adam Lanza's insanity?
I never liked her.  The Rose Law Firm records debacle showed me how dishonest and devious she is. 
She is no better than Obama -- really the only difference is she has "inside plumbing."  :angel:

If I recall a more complete rendition of her quote said our "attitude" is what "terrorized" people.  Really, Ms. Clinton?  Really?

The only good thing is I am not as convinced as most peole that she'll even run let alone be elected.
I'd LIKE to think she is unelectable ... but I thought that of Clinton in 2008 .....
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 12:10:02 PM »
Hooray for "automatic weapons"!  ;/

Politicians like her will have zero credibility until they gain at a minimum, a more than cursory knowledge on what they're talking about, and more importantly, what they're talking about restricting and banning.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 12:11:16 PM »
. . . The Rose Law Firm records debacle showed me how dishonest and devious she is . . .
Not to mention cattle futures, Whitewater, and her assertion (while traveling abroad) that she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, because her parents admired him for scaling Mt. Everest. (She was born 6 or 7 years before Sir Edmund's famous ascent.  :facepalm: )
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 12:23:16 PM »
Not to mention cattle futures, Whitewater, and her assertion (while traveling abroad) that she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, because her parents admired him for scaling Mt. Everest. (She was born 6 or 7 years before Sir Edmund's famous ascent.  :facepalm: )

Kinda like Algores mama singing "look for the union label" while she rocked him?
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 12:24:29 PM »
Hooray for "automatic weapons"!  rolleyes

Politicians like her will have zero credibility until they gain at a minimum, a more than cursory knowledge on what they're talking about, and more importantly, what they're talking about restricting and banning.

They're not interested in definitions.  They're interested in semantic loadings.  Which they've created.

(Edited to correct spelling)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 04:36:52 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 12:41:27 PM »

They're not interested in definitions.  They interested in semantic loadings.  Which they've created.

Indeed. And sadly, it works with the masses.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 01:01:11 PM »

At least she was telling the truth about that sniper fire.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 01:51:51 PM »
You think Hillary is goin to be better than 0bama?

No.  Worse.

Quote from: El Neil Smith
 On the other... well, let's just say that the first time I saw Hillary Clinton, I remarked—for reasons I still can't explain—"that woman has the reek of the deathcamp on her".
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 02:02:48 PM »
She's too old to run.  She'll be 68 in 2016 (I had to look that up, I thought she was 68 already) and aging fast.
"It's good, though..."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 06:52:33 PM »
She's too old to run.  She'll be 68 in 2016 (I had to look that up, I thought she was 68 already) and aging fast.

Reagan was 70 when he started his first term.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 06:56:16 PM »
Whomever wins,I hope they don't die in office.I don't want anyones #2 driving the bus.
jeff w

I like onions!

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2014, 07:00:56 PM »

And the Democrats that I'm trying to sow a seed of doubt in didn't like Reagan. 
"It's good, though..."

grampster

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2014, 07:26:19 PM »
Frankly, Uncle Joe would at least be a funny Potus.  Lots of laughs.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2014, 10:11:55 PM »
The only improvement she would be would be that she wouldn't be bowing to everybody and looking like a complete buffon for photo ops.

Otherwise, she's just as much of a communist piece of *expletive deleted*it as Obama.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 10:17:44 PM »
Our only hope is finding the most ineffective and incompetent candidate and elect them.

Anything to paralyze the federal beast.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2014, 11:02:01 PM »
Frankly, Uncle Joe would at least be a funny Potus.  Lots of laughs.

Putin vs Joe meme would also fall flat, Joe isn't the effeminate fop that obama is.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 12:53:55 AM »

But she's a woman, and sexism might actually work for us in this case.  =D

Plus, the one group that can really display antipathy for a woman like no other is is other women. Might be a wild card in her candidacy that will be hard to predict.
I promise not to duck.