Author Topic: School uses special needs 14 year old girl as rape bait  (Read 1407 times)

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
School uses special needs 14 year old girl as rape bait
« on: September 19, 2014, 01:12:16 AM »
And it backfires as badly as one would expect.  http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/09/feds_side_with_14-year-old_gir.html

Girl was told to go to the bathroom with the 16 year old boy so teachers could catch him in the act trying to rape her.  Except - there were no teachers present and she was raped/sodomized.

"On January 22, 2010, while assisting custodians near the end of the day, (the 16-year-old boy) approached (the 14-year-old girl), who had already rebuffed his recent, repeated propositions to meet in the boys' bathroom for sex," reads the federal amicus brief filed late today.
"(The girl) immediately reported the incident to Simpson, a teacher's aide, who suggested that (the girl) meet (the boy) in the bathroom where teachers could be positioned to catch him 'in the act' before anything happened. (The girl) initially refused, but then acquiesced."

Now the justice department is involved.  The 16 year old boy had a long and documented history of inappropriate touching complaints in his record.  Sounds like these weren't innocent kindergartner type school overreaction complaints, but real serious problem kind of complaints. 

So...
1. Isn't dealing with a potential 16 year old rapist a bit over the pay grade of a teachers aide?  And a sting operation?  Really?
2. Isn't dealing with a sex crime a police function, not a school function?
3.  Lots more WTF questions that I haven't articulated fully yet.

W.T.F.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Re: School uses special needs 14 year old girl as rape bait
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 01:20:41 AM »
Well, you have to consider the teacher aide's motivations. They were good, you know.  [barf]

If this doesn't wind up being a 7-figure lawsuit, I'll be surprised.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 01:58:15 AM »
Money isn't near enough, vapid THING should never teach again, and be put on the sex affender list. [ar15]

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 03:33:04 AM »
My first. Question is -Who is the 16 year old related to?
This happened nearly 5 years ago, so far doesn't look like anyone ever went to jail.
I suspect that had something similar happened to my daughter my reaction would likely have made national news.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 03:35:53 AM »
A kid disappearing isn't national news, if its done right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 05:13:39 AM »
Actually I only put a minority of the blame/fault on the 16 year old animal*. The administration knew it had a problem and not only looked the other way but seems to have actively covered for the animal and enabled it as well.
Every school employee that knew about it needs to be in prison in the same cell with any local police that let it slide.

You don't blame a rabid dog for being mad, you just put it down.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 07:25:55 AM »
My first. Question is -Who is the 16 year old related to?
This happened nearly 5 years ago, so far doesn't look like anyone ever went to jail.
I suspect that had something similar happened to my daughter my reaction would likely have made national news.
I agree.  There is a lot not said in this article.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 10:51:05 AM »
If this doesn't wind up being a 7-figure lawsuit, I'll be surprised sorely tempted to hoist the black flag and start slitting throats.

FIFY

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 01:38:09 PM »
If I was a school administrator and someone asked me about using a 14 year old as "rape bait" I'd respond;

"NO WAY!!!"  

This ain't quantum physics it's simple common sense!
Does THAT even exist anymore?  Any where?
Good Grief! [barf]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 01:54:56 PM »
"Vice-Principal Dunaway testified that (the girl) was responsible for herself once she entered the bathroom," wrote federal attorneys.

Uh, last I checked a 14 year old isn't responsible for herself, period.  They don't mention the degree of her special needs, but that's another factor in her not being responsible for whatever happened at that point, especially given that she was told by an adult in a position of authority to go there.

All of the administrators involved in this one should probably move far away and change their names.  I just don't see the next victim's family being quite so gentle, conventional or legal in how they deal with the problem.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 02:01:41 PM »
In a sane and moral world the rapist and the guy who told her to go into the bathroom with him would both be dead, and the rest of the school admins would be soundly flogged and ran out of town on a rail.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 02:39:14 PM »
In a sane and moral world the rapist and the guy who told her to go into the bathroom with him would both be dead, and the rest of the school admins would be soundly flogged and ran out of town on a rail.

I'd best limit my comments to a "+1."
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Re: School uses special needs 14 year old girl as rape bait
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 02:50:33 PM »
But.....but....reasons to the contrary!
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2014, 09:38:34 PM »
Oh man....   I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this one.   Were I the parent of that daughter....

Well, I'm pretty sure my response would shock the hell outta Art's Grammaw....   And is definitely outside the "polite" realm. 

I'm sure some of you have read Tom Clancy - specifically "Without Remorse"....   And remember what Clark did to "Billy".   Pretty sure that would be a picnic with apple pie for dessert by comparison.
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2014, 04:58:18 PM »
Uh, last I checked a 14 year old isn't responsible for herself, period.  They don't mention the degree of her special needs, but that's another factor in her not being responsible for whatever happened at that point, especially given that she was told by an adult in a position of authority to go there.

All of the administrators involved in this one should probably move far away and change their names.  I just don't see the next victim's family being quite so gentle, conventional or legal in how they deal with the problem.
Good point.  At least one school employee and likely more should be prosecuted as an accessory to rape.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2014, 08:16:51 PM »
"Vice-Principal Dunaway testified that (the girl) was responsible for herself once she entered the bathroom," wrote federal attorneys.

Uh, last I checked a 14 year old isn't responsible for herself, period.

In Loco Parentis
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 06:08:29 PM »
sadly, this is the sort of folks that are running our government schools.  When you toss in union teachers, unqualified administrators, moochelle obama lunches and all the rest, this is what you get.