Author Topic: More from the root on brown shooting  (Read 648 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
More from the root on brown shooting
« on: October 22, 2014, 03:14:37 PM »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: More from the root on brown shooting
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 03:39:09 PM »
IMO, now that the race-protest/SJW movement is firmly established I don't think they care.

And if anything, the autopsy and tox results not supporting "the narrative" is fine, because it'll just make Ferguson angrier etc.
I promise not to duck.

• friends
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 03:45:58 PM »
Yup lock up the reeboks and liquor. Break out the fire extinguishers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 03:49:23 PM »
Here's another great root piece
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154691080795231&substory_index=0&id=26423400230

• friends
More from the root on brown shooting
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 03:53:16 PM »
Oops. Just lost commenting privilege at the root.  
And they deleted a comment about the root doubling down on stupid

• friends
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 04:34:10 PM »
And the comments here are even better, the more so since so many are high SPF
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152481962117293&id=6250307292

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 06:07:48 PM »
Oops. Just lost commenting privilege at the root.  
And they deleted a comment about the root doubling down on stupid

I can't imagine anyone ever getting upset with your posts.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

• friends
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 06:27:46 PM »
Me either. They forgot to lock me outa their comments on their own site. Just Facebook. And in their defense it might be Facebook blocking me for"hate speech ". They will,if someone complains. We'll see

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 07:42:28 PM »
The mentality of these people is that they believe they are justified in whatever they desire to do. Be it looting and stealing, arson, murder, robbery, whatever, they firmly believe they are justified right up until somebody shoots them in the face...then their family starts up with the whole "But mah baby din't do nuttin" bullshit.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

• friends
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 07:53:39 PM »
I am involved in a funny discussion about racism on Facebook. 2 liberals preaching to me one lives in a place in California that's 93 percent white. 15 black folks outa 2000 some people. The others from Martha's Vineyard   Too funny