Author Topic: Grand Jury has a verdict in Ferguson  (Read 33259 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Grand Jury has a verdict in Ferguson
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2014, 01:17:37 PM »
Meanwhile, in Oakland CA:

"Early access" indeed.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2014, 03:46:24 PM »
That^^ reminds me.After watching video of some of the looting I had to laugh at how we/they are conditioned.Many,many times the looters break the door glass and duck under the bar when there's either a full length or just stepover glass pane right next to the door.Odd.Funny.
jeff w

I like onions!

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2014, 05:33:20 PM »
Rule 1 in a situation like this; once you start, don't stop.  Don't even slow down.

The ol' Blues Brothers gambit.

"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

zahc

• friend
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2014, 05:45:26 PM »
When I drove from San Jose to San Francisco yesterday at about 7am, the main routes were clogged (so it seemed to me; possibly normal for CA) and my GPS said "faster route available, save 15 minutes". I really wanted to get to the Golden Gate before the sun got too high so I punched "accept re-route". Let me tell you,  there was remarkably light traffic through Oakland. Of course I found out on lunch that day there were some riots in the area that night.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2014, 05:52:03 PM »
Someone got tired of the protests in MN and used their right foot.

http://m.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/283891941.html

Where's that Subaru thread? Their brand just changed from granola-wagon to hippy-proof protest plow.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2014, 05:59:16 PM »
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/11/25/first-pro-truth-grand-jury-witness-murdered-deandre-joshua-20-found-dead-yards-from-scene-of-michael-browns-death/

I wonder how credible this is?

We had speculated that if they released transcripts it wouldn't be that hard to figure out who testified even if the names were redacted.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2014, 06:07:45 PM »
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/11/25/first-pro-truth-grand-jury-witness-murdered-deandre-joshua-20-found-dead-yards-from-scene-of-michael-browns-death/

I wonder how credible this is?

We had speculated that if they released transcripts it wouldn't be that hard to figure out who testified even if the names were redacted.

So, if true, people were so angry about one guy getting away with the murder of a young black man, that they decided to murder a young black man over it? Makes about as much sense as anything else the "protestors" have been up to.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2014, 06:26:12 PM »

So, if true, people were so angry about one guy getting away with the murder of a young black man, that they decided to murder a young black man over it? Makes about as much sense as anything else the "protestors" have been up to.

Eh. Not saying I  up the story (I've never er heard of that site) but I see the logic. If true, that young black man was no longer a member of the group like Mike Brown. He was a race traitor.  Using treason against the group as a reason to dehumanize and kill is one of the few human behaviors that crosses all boundaries.

Makes more sense than torching the Wal-mart.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2014, 07:49:34 PM »

Where's that Subaru thread? Their brand just changed from granola-wagon to hippy-proof protest plow.

Second MN driver goes through the crowd. These guys need to just go for it if they're going to do it, not this starting and stopping low speed crap.

http://www.startribune.com/video/283919501.html#mvm
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2014, 08:51:37 PM »

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2014, 09:32:54 PM »
Illinois Missouri Nazis looters.

I hate Illinois Missouri Nazis looters.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2014, 10:28:40 PM »
Far be it from me to suggest that there might be a double standard at play, but ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2849736/Church-attended-Michael-Brown-s-family-destroyed-Monday-night-s-protests.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/feds-probing-arson-michael-brown-sr-s-church-n255961

So protesters burn a dozen or so buildings, including three national auto parts stores, a national pharmacy, and a national discount store, and there hasn't been a single mention of anyone "investigating," or any mention of arsonists being arrested. But a black church gets burned during the same "protest," and it's major news and the feds are already involved. (Even though, as far as I know, arson is a state-level crime, not a federal offense.) Smells a lot like reverse discrimination to me.

And the journalist is such a dweeb that he can't even get basic facts straight.

The Missouri church attended by Michael Brown’s father and his family was one of a dozen or so buildings burned to the ground during Monday night’s protests in the wake of a grand jury’s decision not to indict Officer Darren Wilson.

Note to Mr. McCormack: When a concrete block building has its interior damaged by fire but the building is still there for you to photograph the next day, it did not "burn to the ground."

Seems to me like any complaints about that church getting burned fall into the "pot calls kettle black" category, or "What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2014, 11:12:31 PM »
Illinois Missouri Nazis looters.

I hate Illinois Missouri Nazis looters.

And I was worried no one would catch that reference.   :lol:  Well played gents.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2014, 09:21:58 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2014, 09:48:18 PM »
I can buy more of your pipe bombs once my EBT card gets recharged.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/27/men-allegedly-plotted-to-bomb-gateway-arch-kill-ferguson-officials-report-says/

What's next in the life for the world's most pitiful terrorist? Getting your mom to drive you for a drive-by?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2014, 10:00:10 PM »
Once upon a time, food stamp recipients weren't too damn lazy to even build their own pipe bombs.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2014, 11:15:55 PM »

When in doubt, power out!!!  Useful in more ways than one.  ;)

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2014, 09:56:34 AM »
They're apparently now trying to disrupt Black Friday at St Louis businesses. My question is, if they want to "get privileged whitey", shouldn't they be going to Macy's instead of Walmart?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/28/ferguson-protesters-move-from-streets-to-stores-on-black-friday/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #118 on: November 28, 2014, 03:01:59 PM »
Well, I'm in Champaign-Urbana.

[stupid autocorrect]
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 09:52:44 PM by fistful »

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2014, 06:14:09 PM »
They're apparently now trying to disrupt Black Friday at St Louis businesses. My question is, if they want to "get privileged whitey", shouldn't they be going to Macy's instead of Walmart?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/28/ferguson-protesters-move-from-streets-to-stores-on-black-friday/

My question is how do you tell the protestors apart from the average Black Friday walmartian? Do the protestors stand in more orderly lines or something?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2014, 06:26:04 PM »
My question is how do you tell the protestors apart from the average Black Friday walmartian? Do the protestors stand in more orderly lines or something?

They're overdressed.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2014, 06:26:28 PM »

They go horizontal. I would be hard-pressed not to "accidentally" step on a hand or three as I was maneuvering through that.

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/28/demonstrators-shut-down-st-louis-galleria-on-black-friday-with-mass-die-in-protests-vine/

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2014, 06:39:30 PM »
They go horizontal. I would be hard-pressed not to "accidentally" step on a hand or three as I was maneuvering through that.

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/28/demonstrators-shut-down-st-louis-galleria-on-black-friday-with-mass-die-in-protests-vine/

Great, now I need shopping cleats.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2014, 06:40:59 PM »
Average Walmartians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvxNgdFeWqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNzwgrtdBo8

(I like the way the second music video begins.  ;)  )
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2014, 09:59:10 PM »
A white man has apparently been beaten to death by "teens" with hammers in St Louis. No hard evidence on this being related to the protests, but also no civil rights outcry about the dead white guy.

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/30/story-to-watch-teens-beat-motorist-to-death-with-hammers-in-st-louis/