Author Topic: Freddy Gray, the fellow that they are destroying Baltimore for: His Rap Sheet  (Read 29659 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Apparently she never read the Supreme Court decision re fleeing in a high crime area. Or perhaps she's realizes fir her purposes , and hubby's , that doesn't matter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Apparently she never read the Supreme Court decision re fleeing in a high crime area. Or perhaps she's realizes fir her purposes , and hubby's , that doesn't matter

Considering she also hadn't read Baltimore's local laws on knives, that's not a stretch to believe.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

zxcvbob

• friend
http://www.wbal.com/article/115153/2/mosby-responds-to-defense-motions-in-freddie-gray-case

After seeking as much press as possible, the prosecutor wants the judge to gag the defense.

Also, the knife being illegal doesn't matter because they arrested him before finding the knife, she says.

That's an interesting theory; also almost impossible to prove.  At what point did the detention (lawful) become an arrest (perhaps not lawful), and when exactly was the knife found?
"It's good, though..."

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

• friends
Re:
« Reply #154 on: May 21, 2015, 06:47:44 PM »
Zimmerman was indicted too. Long way from conviction.
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
Eh, they'll probably get some convictions, just not the ones they really want.

• friends
I think their biggest obstacle is gonna be nailing a specific cop for a specific action. Everyone can point at someone else

zxcvbob

• friend
I think their biggest obstacle is gonna be nailing a specific cop for a specific action. Everyone can point at someone else

You're probably right.  And yet it's pretty obvious that collectively they murdered him.  :mad:  (I know he was a lowlife, but the cops don't get to be self-appointed executioners)
"It's good, though..."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
He obviously didn't die of natural causes.

There needs to be very clear answers on how a man in police custody dies of a broken spine.

What he was arrested for past or present has little bearing on the question, how did he end up dead?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

zxcvbob

• friend
Who was the arresting officer?  Isn't that the responsible party until they find out who actually broke his neck? 
"It's good, though..."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Who was the arresting officer?  Isn't that the responsible party until they find out who actually broke his neck? 

It's like a chain of custody, but without the documentation.  As he gets handed from the lead arresting officer (there was more than one but unlike fighter pilots they do not split arrests) to the transport officer to the <insert magical functionary here> to the intake officer to the jailer each one assumes responsibility for his care and custody.

One of the reasons corrections officers make inmates they are picking up from a local jail is t document the physical condition - nicks, bruises, cuts, contusions, broken necks and the like.  Jailer signs off, admitting the "inventory" was correct.  Then they'd do it over again when the inmate arrived at the prison reception center.  I've heard cops state that they don't have the time to go through all that.  Maybe after a certain number of cops who lost their qualified immunity get both locked up and sued the rest will start thinking they might take the time.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
You're probably right.  And yet it's pretty obvious that collectively they murdered him.  :mad:  (I know he was a lowlife, but the cops don't get to be self-appointed executioners)
It's not obvious at all.  We don't have any idea what happened to Gray.  We know the cause of death, but not who did it, or how, or when, or why, or where, or with what.  

Without any evidence it's just a glorified lynch mob.  Maybe the prosecutor has some of this missing evidence and isn't making it public.  That's possible, but I doubt it given her fubar with the knife laws.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
He obviously didn't die of natural causes.

A broken spine is a very natural way to die.  Probably even induced by organic methods.  Maybe even gluten free ones.