Author Topic: Freddy Gray, the fellow that they are destroying Baltimore for: His Rap Sheet  (Read 29635 times)

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
I wonder what they aregoing to do for food and medicine once they burn or intimidate their pharmacies/food stores into closing? 
About the only entrepreneurial drive in those people is selling illegal narcotics

Two possibilities come to mind, the government trucking in food and such or the government relocating these *expletive deleted*s elsewhere ala Katrina.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re:
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2015, 03:40:11 PM »
Bmore has issues the link to the "speech" is painful
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/02/baltimore-rally-burn-down-stores-to-get-them-out-of-our-communities/

Apparently, Brother Rose feels that the stores should be doing more than offering jobs and selling products.
“Without us running (unintelligible) Mondawmin Mall [the site of mass looting on Monday], taking back from the stores that have taken our dollars for how long, and not giving back to the community in any type of way.

Strangely, I had been under the impression that the way stores "gave back" was by paying dividends to investors.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re:
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2015, 03:55:29 PM »
I wonder what they aregoing to do for food and medicine once they burn or intimidate their pharmacies/food stores into closing? 
About the only entrepreneurial drive in those people is selling illegal narcotics

Those stores likely won't be back

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
According to the MD Governor, about 200 businesses were destroyed Monday night, with the majority of them minority owned.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
According to the MD Governor, about 200 businesses were destroyed Monday night, with the majority of them minority owned.
Minorities burning down stores owned by minorities - not quite "Getting Back At The Manâ„¢".
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Jamisjockey

• friend
Minorities burning down stores owned by minorities - not quite "Getting Back At The Manâ„¢".

It's not nor has it ever been about that.  Urban feral youths without regard for other people's life, property or livelyhood jump at the chance to riot, loot, and savage those around them.  The modern inner city is a pit of hopeless despair, where behavior and civilization is de-evolving.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2015, 03:16:26 AM »
I think he's a young entrepreneur  trying to follow a successful business plan the Al Sharpton plan someone is going to have to take over extorting from businesses when al retires
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
Re:
« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2015, 04:17:18 AM »

I've been hearing that most of the protestors aren't actually from where they're protesting.  IE they're not actually shitting on their own lawn.

Jamisjockey

• friend
Re:
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2015, 06:37:55 AM »
I've been hearing that most of the protestors aren't actually from where they're protesting.  IE they're not actually shitting on their own lawn.

Protesters, and probably some of the agitators.  But I bet the majority of looters are local.
JD

MechAg94

• friend
I thought that was the case in Ferguson.  Most of the troublemakers were shipped in to fan the flames with a few locals joining.

Since the police have again pretty much allowed rioting to occurr, it is an open invitation to any troublmakers in the country to come on down. 

The question to me is:  How many were paid to go there and stir it up versus just there to cause trouble?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jamisjockey

• friend
Most cities are run by progressives who support the efforts of the protestors and rioters, either covertly or overtly.

The ludicrous thing is that the indicted officers are a mix of 4 white and 2 black, and apparently Baltimore PD has a history of giving rough rides to people of all ethnicities. 
JD

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
True, but does THAT justify  all the charges being levied against them?

If the arrest was illegal, then everything that happens after that is on them.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?

Please note that I am not advocating this in any way.

I'll take there "black lives matter FTP" shtick seriously when there is a large scale organized Chris Dorner movement. Until then it's just criminals looking for a chance to steal and burn stuff.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
If the arrest was illegal, then everything that happens after that is on them.
OK, but what I am actually getting at is what proof is there of what any particular officer did?
Some of the charges seem excessive.  
Keep one thing in mind -- we don't really know, really, a good narrative of how Mr. Grey's cervical spine was broken.   We only have inferences and such.  One "talking-head resident doctor expert" on Fox Snews stated that had Grey been trying to self-induce a wound by bashing his head against the inside of the vehicle, he could have done some nasty stuff but not broken his neck.   Some other alleged authorities appear to disagree with this.  
Who was the ACTUAL OFFICER who mangled the deceased's neck?   No one seems to know....or even have an idea where in the timeline the incident happened.
The speed of this  .... "investigation" also seems a little odd.   What is happening seemed more geared to suppressing more violence and rioting than anything.
Now, all this may change as things continue.  There will be a trial, the defendants will have lawyers and their side will come out, I'm sure.   We may (I hope) get a clearer idea as to the prosecution's case as things go on as well.  These things may answer my questions.
I hope.
We'll see.
All I'm saying right now is that I don't quite understand what the ******* is REALLY going on with the Grey case.....
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
Hopefully we will get answers to those questions and more as this plays out  

The officers are culpable, the arresting officers more so than the driver. If, Jamis, Tallpine and I kidnap you off the street, with the intent just to drive you across town and let you go, then another car hits us or we hit a pothole and you break your neck....us three are culpable in your death.

If cops are going to be out there protecting and serving, it would help to actually know the law. The arrest was not lawful. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 04:28:05 PM by Battle Monkey of Zardoz »
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
So PC has to be RAS which has to be beyond a reasonable doubt?

Not saying anything went right after the actual arrest*.

stay safe.

* - remember, anything which leaves you not free to go is an arrest.  They can say you were merely detained if you get cut loose soon after not being free to go, but then I can call a hang glider the Spruce Goose.  Saying it does not make it so.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

• friends

32 outa 35 arrested one if the first nights were local

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends
Re:
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2015, 03:15:19 AM »

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Ahhh b more. You get the quality of government you vote for
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/sheriff-baltimore-states-atty-marilyn-mosby-charged-wrong-people-wrong-names-wrong-addresses-of-2-officers-video/

That really bodes well for the defense.

It's also what happens when you rush everything to get your political charges filed.

Why do I get the feeling there will be no firings or punishments for this? (Ok, maybe a paid day off as punishment.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/260567686cee4973ace02ff380e1da2e/officers-legal-attack-begins-freddie-gray-case

One of the arresting officers is suing the prosecutor to produce the knife that Gray was arrested over.  Seems he disagrees with the prosecutor's assessment that the knife was legal. The charges against the arresting officers hinge upon that knife being legal.

I don't think I'd trust either side to play honest in this circumstance.  How strong are the evidence handling procedures in circumstances like this? 

Presuming Gray's knife was illegal, could the prosecutor swap out the real Gray knife for a phony to make her case work?  Or, presuming Gray's knife was legal, could the officers make a plausible argument in court that the legal knife the prosecutor produced is not the real knife they arrested Gray for?

wmenorr67

• friend
If a proper chain of custody was in place for the knife it should be rather open and shut if the knife was legal or not.  My guess is that the knife has disappeared so neither side can prove anything and since it is up to the prosecution to prove guilt, if there is no knife, you can't prove it was legal.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Cliffh

• friend
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/260567686cee4973ace02ff380e1da2e/officers-legal-attack-begins-freddie-gray-case

One of the arresting officers is suing the prosecutor to produce the knife that Gray was arrested over.  Seems he disagrees with the prosecutor's assessment that the knife was legal. The charges against the arresting officers hinge upon that knife being legal.

I don't think I'd trust either side to play honest in this circumstance.  How strong are the evidence handling procedures in circumstances like this? 

Presuming Gray's knife was illegal, could the prosecutor swap out the real Gray knife for a phony to make her case work?  Or, presuming Gray's knife was legal, could the officers make a plausible argument in court that the legal knife the prosecutor produced is not the real knife they arrested Gray for?

Since they didn't find the knife until after Gray was arrested, it seems that the initial arrest wasn't legal and would invalidate their finding the knife later.

wmenorr67

• friend
Since they didn't find the knife until after Gray was arrested, it seems that the initial arrest wasn't legal and would invalidate their finding the knife later.

I believe Gray was detained after being caught after running from the police.  The finding of the knife during the pat down is what warranted the arrest.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
I heard an interview of a BDP officer who said Gray was seen making a drug deal, then ran from the cops once he realized he'd been seen.  If true, that's plenty of probably cause.

If true...  If this...   If that...

It's frustrating that we just don't know anything about this case.  Even the stuff we thought we knew (such as Gray being found with an illegal switchblade) turns out to be untrue (per the prosecutor) and then maybe true after all (per the arresting officer's lawsuit to shine some light on that knife).

People sure do have opinions, though.

• friends
Just running from the cops in a high crime area is probable cause  for the stop according to the Supreme Court. Finding the knife is incidental to that stop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk