Author Topic: I think this is the worst of the Planned Parenthood videos  (Read 25049 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
I think this is the worst of the Planned Parenthood videos
« on: August 20, 2015, 12:29:18 AM »
I've seen just about all of the PP videos. This one had the most chilling effect on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzMAycMMXp8

sumpnz

• friend
Re: I think this is the worst of the Planned Parenthood videos
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 01:11:22 AM »
I can't bring myself to watch them.  I'm already pro-life, so it's unlikely to make me rethink that position anyway.

If the one you're referencing is the latest one, from what I've read, anyone involved should go down on 1st degree murder charges.  And if there were some way to get charges akin to "crimes against humanity" against the executives of PP I'd fully support it.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 01:51:42 AM »
I have a rabidly liberal niece who's been posting memes on Facebook defending PP. I'd like to post that link, and just say "defend this".

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 02:32:47 AM »
I can't bring myself to watch them.  I'm already pro-life, so it's unlikely to make me rethink that position anyway.

If the one you're referencing is the latest one, from what I've read, anyone involved should go down on 1st degree murder charges.  And if there were some way to get charges akin to "crimes against humanity" against the executives of PP I'd fully support it.

This... With a 14 month old, and another one on the way, watching these videos would make me simultaneously sick and irrationally angry. 
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 02:39:49 AM »
I'm still expecting the people that made and released the videos to be jailed and prosecuted.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 03:11:46 AM »
This... With a 14 month old, and another one on the way, watching these videos would make me simultaneously sick and irrationally angry. 

Not able to watch the video myself, but why?  Did they talk about talking specific women into abortions because they wanted the fetus for their scheme?

My mom's pro-choice.  She chose to have me and my brother.  Would have had a sister, but spontaneous abortion happened.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 03:24:52 AM »
In the interest of not contemplating activities that would be decidedly unchristian I'm not watching any more of those damn videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 07:23:49 AM »
I've seen just about all of the PP videos. This one had the most chilling effect on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzMAycMMXp8

I don't care to watch any more of those videos.  Can you give me a cliff's notes?

Quote from: RoadKingLarry
I'm still expecting the people that made and released the videos to be jailed and prosecuted.

With this Justice Department, probably in that order.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 08:12:04 AM »
I have not seen any of the "dissection" videos, just the "lunch & money" ones.

Apparently in this one, the remove the brain of a still breathing baby boy.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 08:38:49 AM »

I believe you have two of the... incidents?? -I can't even come up with a term proper for harvesting the organs of murdered babies- mixed up.

One she describes as having a beating heart. (Meaning the baby was born alive.)

A different one she was ordered to remove the baby's brain through his face.

I think those were two separate incidents. I think.

Edit: No, I was wrong, they appear to be the same incident. I just do not have words for what these people are.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 09:04:07 AM by makattak »
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 09:44:21 AM »

The word you are looking for is vivisection.

These people are no better than Josef Mengele or the Japanese unit 731 and in a just world would receive the same treatment their victims did.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2015, 10:06:29 AM »
Apparently there is another video about to be released that may be even worse, if that's possible. I find them difficult to watch now myself, and find it difficult to contemplate how even someone "pro-choice" can defend what is said in them. But there are many who are rabidly defending PP, and it makes me sad for our world.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 10:16:02 AM »
Apparently there is another video about to be released that may be even worse, if that's possible. I find them difficult to watch now myself, and find it difficult to contemplate how even someone "pro-choice" can defend what is said in them. But there are many who are rabidly defending PP, and it makes me sad for our world.

If history teaches us nothing else, some people are prepared to abandon reason and morality, and even commit atrocities, in blind allegiance to an ideology or religion. A segment of modern secular progressives meet this standard.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 11:06:36 AM »
I believe you have two of the... incidents?? -I can't even come up with a term proper for harvesting the organs of murdered babies- mixed up.

One she describes as having a beating heart. (Meaning the baby was born alive.)

A different one she was ordered to remove the baby's brain through his face.

I think those were two separate incidents. I think.

Edit: No, I was wrong, they appear to be the same incident. I just do not have words for what these people are.
Oh I have words.

Lots and lots of words. And plenty of thoughts of what should happen to such animals that wouldn't make me shed a tear.

That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2015, 11:54:09 AM »
If history teaches us nothing else, some people are prepared to abandon reason and morality, and even commit atrocities, in blind allegiance to an ideology or religion or expedience. A segment of modern secular progressives meet this standard.

Bitty addendum.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2015, 12:38:52 PM »

Well, then I'm glad I didn't watch it.

The pastor of my church congratulated these guys on living out Ephesians 5.11 (NIV), and I have to agree.

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2015, 01:00:30 PM »
Bitty addendum.

If the first two were in regular practice that would be a redundancy. =|
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2015, 04:34:13 PM »
We've crossed a line. Abortion is, IMO, a deplorable, despicable, and evil act. But I will stop short of calling the majority of folks who are OK with it evil themselves. And it's a whole different subject.

This *expletive deleted*it, on the other hand, is decidedly evil and barbaric. And anyone who is OK with it is, IMO, also evil and barbaric. When you are cool with cutting a humans face off so you can rip it's brain out, and thinking it's downright nifty, you're *expletive deleted*ing evil. And anyone who supports you, is *expletive deleted*ing evil.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2015, 04:38:58 PM »
We've crossed a line. Abortion is, IMO, a deplorable, despicable, and evil act. But I will stop short of calling the majority of folks who are OK with it evil themselves. And it's a whole different subject.

This *expletive deleted*it, on the other hand, is decidedly evil and barbaric. And anyone who is OK with it is, IMO, also evil and barbaric. When you are cool with cutting a humans face off so you can rip it's brain out, and thinking it's downright nifty, you're *expletive deleted*ing evil. And anyone who supports you, is *expletive deleted*ing evil.

The end justifies the means. The creature in the womb is not a human, but is useful for actual humans, so we are more than justified in cutting off that creature's face to get to its brain.

For you to call it a "human" is abhorrent to those people. You are just a superstitious, backwards thinking rube to believe its human just because it has a (human) face. And a (human) heart, and liver, and well, human DNA. It is NOT human. It's just human parts. No different than a hangnail, really. (Well, a hangnail with autonomous movement and observable reaction to stimulus, but that's just a minor difference.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015, 04:55:04 PM »
The end justifies the means. The creature in the womb is not a human, but is useful for actual humans, so we are more than justified in cutting off that creature's face to get to its brain.

For you to call it a "human" is abhorrent to those people. You are just a superstitious, backwards thinking rube to believe its human just because it has a (human) face. And a (human) heart, and liver, and well, human DNA. It is NOT human. It's just human parts. No different than a hangnail, really. (Well, a hangnail with autonomous movement and observable reaction to stimulus, but that's just a minor difference.)
Oh I know how the line gets there, it's even a natural progression to the die hards imo. As is usual it's not that they haven't held that belief the whole time, they've just spent a few decades cultivating public opinion before they were fully honest about it.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2015, 04:58:07 PM »
Despite the fact that the most horrifying elements were described as opposed to videoed, I wish I hadn't watched it.

In my opinion this is not the end result of the "pro-choice" movement, merely a step along the path.

Edit: In addition to the marketing angle, I totally get why they are presenting these the way they are.  This is the kind of thing that would have seemed unbelievable to most folks if presented first.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2015, 05:09:15 PM »
If a line's been crossed, it's only in the way of public opinion. If that.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2015, 05:33:40 PM »
I'm probably closer to pro-choice than most in this thread,  but let me see if I have this straight:

So we have an organization that is admittedly based in eugenics, cutting apart live infants, so that their body parts can be used in experiments?

At that point is it actually Godwining to mention Nazi's?  The comparison kinda makes itself. ......

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2015, 06:36:14 PM »
Remember, too, that abortion is a means to a political end. This isn't just about profits.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2015, 06:49:23 PM »

So being a guard at a concentration camp, like Dachau, where the prisoners are only starved to death is OK, but being one at a death camp, like Sobibor, is evil.

Good to know.

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
- Dr. Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.