Author Topic: A rant on vandals......  (Read 1131 times)

Fjolnirsson

• friends
  • The Anti-Claus
A rant on vandals......
« on: April 24, 2005, 09:53:30 PM »
WTF?
I'm at the computer, surfing a few random things before turning in. I hear a noise outside, so I go out on my balcony to have a look-see. Nothing to see, so I get ready to go back in. A guy walking down the street tells me some kids just slashed a tire on the minivan parked in front of my house. It's my mother-in-laws van. She's been visiting since Friday. From CA.
Now, it wouldn't be right, but I could at least make a connection if some kids had a beef with me, but weren't men enough to have a face to face talk. But, WTF? My in-law has only been here three days.  
GRRRR. Some people just need killin'.
Now, I'm wondering if I dare sleep, lest the little unmentionables come back for my vehicles. Time for those "security" lights I've been putting off.
Hi.

wasrjoe

A rant on vandals......
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 10:38:29 PM »
Full reimbursement and public caning. *whack whack*
Disenchanted with the Libertarian party and seeking practical ways to promote personal liberty.

Anna G.

• friend
A rant on vandals......
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 01:02:17 AM »
This is life unfortunately. There is always that scum that has lost sense in their life to such extent that they have to look for it into pointless destruction. I don't get it.

Azrael256

• friend
A rant on vandals......
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 08:08:46 AM »
I caught two little hoodlums slathering shaving cream on a car down the street on friday night.  I'm no marathon runner, so catching them was out of the question, but at least I got rid of them.  I chatted with the owner (I know their kid.  He and his buddies come over regularly to play with my dog), and he told me that the kiddo had a bit of an altercation with the hoodlums.  The little hoods are already in "alternative" school.

So, the police came to file a report.  Shaving cream is not considered vandalism, at least while its still wet, so nothing more came of it than just a report.  Lord only knows what will happen next.

While I do think that equating Wrigley's with heroin is a bit strict, Singapore has it right with this caning thing.