Author Topic: Tin foil hat stuff or an accurate read on events?  (Read 1156 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Tin foil hat stuff or an accurate read on events?
« on: May 21, 2017, 04:12:49 PM »
http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2017/tle923-20170521-03.html

I've no love for Trump but I so want the above to be reality and not some ranting by some internet rando.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Re: Tin foil hat stuff or an accurate read on events?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 05:02:48 PM »
Here's something we know happened...

Excerpts from his recent speech. He went straight at those nutjobs...

"And it means standing together against the murder of innocent Muslims, the oppression of women, the persecution of Jews, and the slaughter of Christians.

Religious leaders must make this absolutely clear: Barbarism will deliver you no glory – piety to evil will bring you no dignity.  If you choose the path of terror, your life will be empty, your life will be brief, and your soul will be condemned," Trump said.

Wow. I may not like the guy but damn...mad props for that. Hit them right upside their keffiyehs.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 10:53:46 PM »
http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2017/tle923-20170521-03.html

I've no love for Trump but I so want the above to be reality and not some ranting by some internet rando.

Definitely makes a good read. And, regardless of anyone's opinion about Trump, Comey was a snake, and he deserved to be fired for that press conference in which he spelled out all the reasons why Hilary should have been charged, and then unilaterally announced that she would NOT be charged.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, as my grandmother used to say.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 12:22:18 PM »

To answer your question, from a fraction of a second looking at the layout before snapping the tab closed, I can tell you that it is tin foil hat stuff. I'm willing to put a wager on it in advance if anyone truly wants me to suffer reading through it.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 12:27:55 PM »
^^^^ Exactly the same impression I had when I opened the site.  I closed it pretty quickly, afraid a malware window would pop up, urging me to "update" Firefox or something.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.