Author Topic: Texas 14-year-old arrested for homemade clock that looked like a bomb  (Read 42150 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Texas 14-year-old arrested for homemade clock that looked like a bomb
« Reply #200 on: January 11, 2017, 11:47:37 AM »
"Jihad" is as widely used of a term as "Crusade" and "War".  IE "War against Drugs", "Crusading against Homelessness", etc...

You insensitive bastard!

Don't you know that crusade is a hurty term to the jihadis and makes them feel all oppressed?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #201 on: January 11, 2017, 01:32:37 PM »

You insensitive bastard!

Don't you know that crusade is a hurty term to the jihadis and makes them feel all oppressed?

Tit for tat. The jihadis like to refer to westerners as "crusaders," and Muslims don't have any problem mocking Christianity or defiling Bibles, but they don't like like to be called terrorists or jihadis unless they use the term, and they get all upset if a non-Muslim says anything remotely truthful bad about Islam.

I'll stop saying bad things about them when they stop doing bad things to us.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #202 on: January 11, 2017, 02:01:59 PM »
"tit"

NOW YOU'RE SEXUALLY HARASSING EVERYONE!

And no, it's NOT XXX for tat, you white male privilege oppressor!

Grovel your penance! GROVEL!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #203 on: January 11, 2017, 04:41:10 PM »
Can you people please stop triggering Mike Irwin?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #204 on: January 11, 2017, 07:27:11 PM »
Can you people please stop triggering Mike Irwin?

I'm thinking full auto sear on the trigger.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #205 on: February 03, 2017, 08:59:03 PM »
Now the family is told to pay court costs for a conservative they sued for defamation. A Jewish conservative.  :rofl:

http://eagnews.org/clock-boy-defamation-case-explodes-in-court-ordered-to-pay-attorney-fees/

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #206 on: February 03, 2017, 10:07:10 PM »
Nice.  I was wondering about that when I heard about the lawsuits.  There were no grounds for them.  Apparently the court agreed. 

Now we see if the family tries to skip town without paying.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2017, 02:53:21 PM »
Clock boy is back in the news. He lost again in court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4522560/Federal-judge-dismisses-clock-boy-lawsuit.html

The judge wrote: 'Plaintiff does not allege any facts from which this court can reasonably infer that any IISD employee intentionally discriminated against Ahmed Mohamed based on his race or religion.'

Further, he notes that the suit failed to identify any policy, custom, or practice of the City that was allegedly the moving force behind any violation of Ahmed's Fifth Amendment rights.

The judge said the  failed to allege any facts from which the court could reasonably conclude that Ahmed was discriminated against based on his race or religion.

The ruling said the suit had: 'Absent allegations of intentional discrimination, or allegations from which the court can reasonably infer intentional discrimination, Plaintiff fails to allege an equal protection violation against the IISD.'

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2017, 03:33:34 PM »
Clock boy is back in the news. He lost again in court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4522560/Federal-judge-dismisses-clock-boy-lawsuit.html

Although I'm sure they'd have liked to have won in court, I'm more than certain it was a matter of using the process as punishment in addition to the free publicity, useful for making the next kafir think twice about punishing a Muslim.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2017, 07:37:19 PM »
Although I'm sure they'd have liked to have won in court, I'm more than certain it was a matter of using the process as punishment in addition to the free publicity, useful for making the next kafir think twice about punishing a Muslim.

Like the rainbow crowd.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2017, 08:01:40 PM »

Na, I'm betting more on looking for a payday.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2017, 08:27:25 PM »
Na, I'm betting more on looking for a payday.
I would be curious if they were paying the lawyer or if someone else supported them in the effort.

I gotta wonder if it would be useful to hold such 3rd parties liable for the court costs. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
I would be curious if they were paying the lawyer or if someone else supported them in the effort.

I gotta wonder if it would be useful to hold such 3rd parties liable for the court costs. 
Four letters. Starts with a C...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 20, 2017, 04:01:26 PM »
Coin? Cash? Cows? Crow? Corn? Coop? Cafe? Cage? Cake? Calf? Calk? Call? Calm? Camp?
Cane? Card? Care? Carp? Cart? Cats? Cave? Cell? *let's not go there*?

:old:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:15:19 PM by HeroHog »
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Could also be 6 + 5 letters. First word starts with a G, second with an S.

Coin? Cash? Cows? Crow? Corn? Coop? Cafe? Cage? Cake? *let's not go there*?
CAIR.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Perd Hapley

• friend

Misogyny!!

Hawkmoon

• friend

Misogyny!!

Not four letters, and doesn't start with 'C.'

Perd Hapley

• friend
Not four letters, and doesn't start with 'C.'

Well, "misogyny" doesn't...

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 20, 2017, 11:46:12 PM »
cabs, caca, cade, cadi, cads, cafe, caff, cage, cagy, caid, cain, cake, caky, calf, calk, call, calm, calo, calx, came, camp, cams, cane, cans, cant, cape, caph, capo, caps, carb, card, care, cark, carl, carn, carp, carr, cars, cart, casa, case, cash, cask, cast, cate, cats, caul, cave, cavy, caws, cays, ceca, cede, cedi, cees, ceil, cell, cels, celt, cent, cepe, ceps, cere, cero, cess, cete, chad, cham, chao, chap, char, chat, chaw, chay, chef, chew, chez, chia, chic, chid, chin, chip, chis, chit, chon, chop, chow, chub, chug, chum, ciao, cigs, cine, cion, cire, cist, cite, city, clad, clag, clam, clan, clap, claw, clay, clef, clew, clip, clit, clod, clog, clon, clop, clot, cloy, club, clue, coal, coat, coax, cobb, cobs, coca, coco, coda, code, cods, coed, coff, coft, cogs, coho, coif, coil, coin, coir, coke, cola, cold, cole, cols, colt, coly, coma, comb, come, comp, cone, coni, conk, conn, cons, cony, coof, cook, cool, coon, coop, coos, coot, cope, cops, copy, cord, core, corf, cork, corm, corn, cors, cory, cosh, coss, cost, cosy, cote, cots, coup, cove, cowl, cows, cowy, coxa, coys, cozy, crab, crag, cram, crap, craw, crew, crib, cris, croc, crop, crow, crud, crus, crux, cube, cubs, cuds, cued, cues, cuff, cuif, cuke, cull, culm, cult, cups, curb, curd, cure, curf, curl, curn, curr, curs, curt, cusk, cusp, cuss, cute, cuts, cwms, cyan, cyma, cyme, cyst, czar?
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!