Author Topic: EOTech sued by US Gov  (Read 2756 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
EOTech sued by US Gov
« on: December 01, 2015, 07:16:40 PM »
Seen this?

http://soldiersystems.net/2015/11/24/us-government-sues-l3-communications-for-fraud-involving-eotech-sights/

The case is already settled, which seems kind of quick to me.

Monkeyleg, has this affected you at all?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MechAg94

• friend
Re: EOTech sued by US Gov
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 02:02:08 PM »
I put an older EOTech on a clamp-on scout mount on a Garand once.  It didn't like the heat build up from the barrel.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 07:23:27 PM »
I hadn't heard of the case at all.

EOTech sights aren't as popular as they were a couple of years ago.

I wish this had happened to Trijicon.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 09:01:07 PM »
I hadn't heard of the case at all.

EOTech sights aren't as popular as they were a couple of years ago.

I wish this had happened to Trijicon.

Details?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 10:28:25 PM »
Details?

I'm not sure but, I think he is referring to the fact Trijicon is right proud of their optics and their prices reflect that pride.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 10:57:16 PM »
I'm not sure but, I think he is referring to the fact Trijicon is right proud of their optics and their prices reflect that pride.
Yeah, holy smokes... I looked at trijicons when I was looking for a long range scopes a few years ago. Nightforce level prices without Nightforce level of features. Call me unimpressed.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 11:34:54 PM »
Yeah, holy smokes... I looked at trijicons when I was looking for a long range scopes a few years ago. Nightforce level prices without Nightforce level of features. Call me unimpressed.

Werd!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 11:38:06 PM »

I have an $80 burris on my new AR at present. We shall see if it was a good investment as soon as deer season is over. I don't use my range during deer season. Will give a range report after the 1st of the year.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 11:40:39 PM »
I just got the cheap primary arms 5x acog-ish scope. i'm excited

I had an acog when I deployed. Found out later I wasn't signed for it. Turned it in anyways because I have too much goddamn integrity.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

birdman

• friend
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 08:33:36 PM »
Apparently you can return for a refund.

Anyone know if you can return the 3x magnifier?  Because if I return the sight...what am I going to do with the mag?

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 09:06:25 PM »
I just got the cheap primary arms 5x acog-ish scope. i'm excited

I had an acog when I deployed. Found out later I wasn't signed for it. Turned it in anyways because I have too much goddamn integrity.

Range test please!  I'm thinking about trying their 2.5X scope on one of my AR's.  I'm wondering if it is enough magnification to help my old eyes but still low enough to get used at CQB ranges.  I've got a 2X pistol scope on a .357 carbine and it works great with both eyes open.