Author Topic: #Iwillprotectyou  (Read 4847 times)

MikeB

• friend
Re: #Iwillprotectyou
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2015, 01:41:51 PM »
Those people are idiots. Being a veteran or service member doesn't make you always correct or deserving of accolades. As others have said, instead of saying they'll protect her from a threat that isn't real how about they correct the false information she has been told.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2015, 02:02:44 PM »
Can anyone name a politician who has never done an ad with their family or hauled them up on stage or something similar?  I guess there have been bachelor candidates, but ALL of them do this.  And the simple fact is that you would also if you were running for state or national office. 

The issue here is attacking a candidates kids, not exploiting them.  They don't mean the same thing. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2015, 02:31:21 PM »
We have to give the kid a break. I'm sure she's been shown the pictures of the little muslim kid from Cuba that was dragged out of his house at gunpoint & sent out of the country. 

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2015, 04:56:53 PM »
Can anyone name a politician who has never done an ad with their family or hauled them up on stage or something similar?

The horror: Obama using his children as political props!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CW6XhrDUEAAL0KD.jpg

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:58:57 PM by Angel Eyes »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama