Author Topic: #1 BABY!  (Read 1472 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
#1 BABY!
« on: February 09, 2016, 08:25:45 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3437350/St-Louis-takes-number-one-spot-FBI-s-violent-cities-state.html

St. Louis is now the most violent city in the country, taking the mantle from the long-time champ, Detroit.

Clearly, this is all fistful's fault.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: #1 BABY!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 09:51:39 AM »
Fistful left his gun safe unlocked while he attended a sock monkey convention.  His arsenal is running rampant in the streets.  Mayhem and bloodshed abound.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 10:27:59 AM »
This has nothing to do with the Ferguson Effect.  AbsoLUTEly nothing.  Move on please. 

Look!  [points with excitement]  A young pop signer is acting the slutty fool on video!
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 04:22:31 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?