Author Topic: DNC WikiLeaks Collection  (Read 2158 times)

Ned Hamford

• friend
DNC WikiLeaks Collection
« on: July 24, 2016, 09:50:27 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/detailed-list-findings-wikileaks-dnc-document-dump/

The list of terrible (but none surprising) goes on and on.

It starts with donor vetting bringing up killing horses for insurance money and has candidate choice rigging and regular talking head media control.  Nice touch of agent infiltration to other campaigns and intern organized protests. 

If you'd like to see how the sausage is made...
Improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: DNC WikiLeaks Collection
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 10:01:10 PM »
Clinton is going DOWN!

Gorilla Lives Matter!

Shocking Revelations to Come About the Death of Cecil the Lion
I haven’t actually seen anything this good in the Democratic National Committee hacked emails yet. But hopefully there will be something juicier in the future.

My theory is that Putin is sick of Olympics-related tricks, so he’s gone proactive ahead of Rio:

- Back during the 2008 Summer Olympics, America’s ally Georgia launched a tank invasion of the Russian protectorate of South Ossetia while Putin was watching the events in Beijing.

- During Putin’s showcase Winter Olympics in Sochi, a mob overthrew Putin’s democratically elected ally in Ukraine.

- Now, the IOC is threatening to kick the whole Russian team out of the Olympics for revelations of doping.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 11:08:32 PM »
One of the DNC's more colorful ideas:

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13313

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 7:09 AM -0700, "Freundlich, Christina" <FreundlichC@dnc.org<mailto:FreundlichC@dnc.org>> wrote:

Mark and Luis - digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump's organizations. This will be a microsite and we still need to send it to Perkins. Since we will be pitching this, need your approval please.

--------------------------------------------

Multiple Positions (NYC area)

Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).

Title: Honey Bunch (that's what the boss will call you)

Job requirements:
* No gaining weight on the job (we'll take some "before" pictures when you start to use later as evidence)

* Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job * A willingness to evaluate other women's hotness for the boss' satisfaction is a plus

* Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you're too old Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they're too focused on their children).

About us: We're proud to maintain a "fun" and "friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.

Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and headshot to jobs@trump.com<mailto:jobs@trump.com>

Most of it sounds like a position on Bill Clinton's staff.

The MSM is pitching these emails as proof that the DNC was in the tank for Hillary.  It goes much further.  They're using every dirty trick they can think of.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 11:33:46 PM »
I guess there isn't anything on voter fraud yet?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 07:59:19 AM »
Interesting that the MSM is even reporting on this.

Could we be seeing the implosion of both parties at the same time?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 08:11:19 AM »
Has NASA reported a new meteor on the way towards Earth?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 09:45:45 AM »
Has NASA reported a new meteor on the way towards Earth?
They wouldn't tell us until Bruce Willis is already drilling a hole for the nuke. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 09:51:48 AM »
How about any NEOs that maybe we could collectively wish on?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 09:58:19 AM »
How about any NEOs that maybe we could collectively wish on?
I guess calling one a falling star when it is still way out in space is sort of wishful thinking. 

Unless you were talking about Neo and we are living in a computer simulation.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 12:38:02 PM »
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2016, 01:14:38 PM »
I seem to have misplaced my shocked face. I can't think where I might have left it ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2016, 02:12:21 PM »
Interesting times.

Michael Moore is being attacked for saying the DNC screwed up and that it likely means Trump will get elected. He's being accused of siding with the RNC, and that the Wikileaks "aren't anything" (sounds like Benghazi, Clinton classified breach, etc.).

Sanders has apparently come out full bore on "vote for Hillary" to the great dismay of the Burners. He was apparently severely booed when he said it at the convention.

In the meantime, polls show Trump now has something like 45% of the Independent votes (something like 20% for Clinton), and while he likely won't get many Sanders supporters, I predict what goes on this week will have a much larger portion of them staying home, or writing in Bernie (depending on how much he sells out, or doesn't, this week).
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2016, 02:57:26 PM »
And who didn't see this coming as well: http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/facebook-admits-to-blocking-wikileaks-links-in-dnc-email-hack/

Somewhat related:  if you type "crooked" into Google, the auto-complete list does not include "Hillary".

If you type "crooked h", you will get a number of auto-complete matches, "crooked hillary memes" at the top.

If you type "lyin" or "lying", then "lyin Ted" is one of the top 5 auto-complete matches.

Proof of anything?  No. 
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2016, 03:02:59 PM »
Even though Trump is no Reagan... it's really starting to smell a bit like 1980 again in terms of polls and the EC.

In terms of what's going on in the streets, it's looking like '68.

Might be a good year for cake-and-eat-it too in terms of votes of conscience for Johnson, because it's at least looking more and more probable you can do that without worrying it will put Hillary in the White House.

I'm also impressed by the impact the Wikileaks DNC emails have had. The DNC is really off it's game because they haven't come up with a "they're fake" narrative or talking points or anything. And the resignation of Wasserman-Schultz as chair probably speaks to a lot of inner turmoil.

Still no Trump fan, but I do have to say that four years of the MSM going batshit cray-cray with editorials and hit-pieces on the "big surprise" of how appallingly sexist, bigoted, and hateful 51%+ of the American public is would be a halfway decent consolation prize, whatever else may come of it.
I promise not to duck.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2016, 06:12:21 PM »

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2016, 06:35:32 PM »
No unemployment for Wasserman-Schultz, she's being hired by Hillary: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/07/24/hillary-clinton-hires-debbie-wasserman-schultz-n2197269

Schultz was already working for Hillary.  This just makes it public.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2016, 08:26:40 PM »
Schultz was already working for Hillary.  This just makes it public.

^^^ That's what I told a colleague at work today when he told me Hillary had hired Debbie.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2016, 11:20:59 PM »
Interesting that the MSM is even reporting on this.

Could we be seeing the implosion of both parties at the same time?

Hopefully.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2016, 08:15:59 AM »
I wonder how the DNC would have reacted if it was the RNC emails that were hacked and contained similar information. NPR news was interviewing a prominent DNC person yesterday about the email contents and they blew it off like no big deal to the DNC. I guess the DNC better stop calling the GOP a bunch of racist misogynists.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2016, 08:20:44 AM »
I guess the DNC better stop calling the GOP a bunch of racist misogynists.

We all know they are not going to. It's part of their narrative.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2016, 09:52:42 AM »
I wonder how the DNC would have reacted if it was the RNC emails that were hacked and contained similar information. NPR news was interviewing a prominent DNC person yesterday about the email contents and they blew it off like no big deal to the DNC. I guess the DNC better stop calling the GOP a bunch of racist misogynists.

Trump will hammer Hillary and the Democrats on how risky it is to have them in office due to their fast and loose lack of attention to security.

Between Hillary's unsecured servers and the DNC hack the Democrats have shown themselves to be incompetent at the highest levels.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 11:18:07 AM »

Obviously, it doesn't count. Democrats have been caught war-on-womening before, and it doesn't matter, since their policies supposedly help women, and the make the right noises to that effect. They've been caught racisming over and over again, but it's OK, since they vote Obama. It comes out in the pop culture, with popular television shows making racial jokes and racial comments all the time, with impunity. Let a known conservative say anything, though, and it's a hate crime.

Will it ever change? Who knows?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife