Author Topic: The war on Halloween  (Read 2985 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
The war on Halloween
« on: September 24, 2016, 07:21:28 PM »
http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/09/22/cancel-halloween-sjws-get-moana-costume-yanked-because-polyface-yes-really/

Great tweet in response to this:
my daughter's best friends are from bangladesh and india. what character are they allowed to dress up as this halloween?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
Re: The war on Halloween
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 07:45:23 PM »
According to SJWs, you're not even allowed to do something that YOU find offensive, whether you know it or not. (Story from last year.)

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/10/31/school-bans-hispanic-students-hispanic-halloween-costume/

Student couldn't wear a Mariachi costume even though it was part of his heritage.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 08:17:43 PM »
I still think we need a major plague event.
Something that will take out 60-70%+ of the population.
I'd either live through it or I'd die like the rest but either way I wouldn't have to listen to these libtard, SJW, crybaby sacks O'*expletive deleted*it anymore.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 09:30:57 PM »
When did the leftists turn into raving "My parents didnt let me watch 'Bewitched' because of the witches" pentabaptichurchiants?
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 09:55:56 PM »
I still think we need a major plague event.
Something that will take out 60-70%+ of the population.
I'd either live through it or I'd die like the rest but either way I wouldn't have to listen to these libtard, SJW, crybaby sacks O'*expletive deleted*it anymore.

This.  So much.

The vast majority of the stupid we're experiencing is directly related to stupid people having a far too easy existence.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 11:55:15 PM »
I gotta post this again from last year.  I'm pretty sure it was a troll, but they did a really good job of it ;)

"It's good, though..."

zahc

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 04:39:51 PM »
Good, maybe Halloween will go away. It is the worst of the consumerist holidays. I honestly hope within my lifetime it becomes unacceptable, and if the SJW speed that along, so much the better.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 03:47:51 PM »
I gotta post this again from last year.  I'm pretty sure it was a troll, but they did a really good job of it ;)

Is it just me or does that police costume look like it belongs in an adult costume store? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 03:52:02 PM »
Well, then I guess I better dress up as someone of my own race this year.

I'm thinking Al Jolson.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2016, 04:18:41 PM »
Good, maybe Halloween will go away. It is the worst of the consumerist holidays. I honestly hope within my lifetime it becomes unacceptable, and if the SJW speed that along, so much the better.

Best holiday of the year. Well, if young and single anyways.  =D

I can understand how it might be less fun for those that just have to hand out candy to neighborhood kids. For adults that like a good excuse to dress up and carry weapons that folks assume are props, it's a hell of a night.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 04:22:32 PM »
Stuck down range at Pinon Canyon, Ft Carson, CO back in 1989, smeared chem-light juice all over old uniforms and went trick or treating to different units.

Got all kinds of MRE goodies. :rofl:
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 04:24:06 PM »
Stuck down range at Pinon Canyon, Ft Carson, CO back in 1989, smeared chem-light juice all over old uniforms and went trick or treating to different units.

Got all kinds of MRE goodies.

A bag of those little Tabasco bottles can make nearly anything edible.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2016, 08:17:32 PM »
Is it just me or does that police costume look like it belongs in an adult costume store? 
Where the heck have you been?

Dressing young children up in costumes that a 30 year old should blush in is "cute" these days. That's nothing.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 07:20:56 AM »

Got all kinds of MRE goodies. :rofl:

A bag of those little Tabasco bottles can make nearly anything edible.

Notice the date I mentioned.  This would have been the old school, brown bag MRE's, back when people actually wanted to eat them.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 07:23:49 AM »
Well, then I guess I better dress up as someone of my own race this year.

I'm thinking Al Jolson.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 08:48:33 AM »

I think you're just picking that up because it's a dress above the knees. It's pretty tame if you ask me.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 09:40:54 AM »
I think you're just picking that up because it's a dress above the knees. It's pretty tame if you ask me.

I would say it gives off a whiff of skeeve unnecessary for a child.  Appropriate for a gal looking for some Halloween action, not so much for a little girl.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 09:48:42 AM »
I would say it gives off a whiff of skeeve unnecessary for a child.  Appropriate for a gal looking for some Halloween action, not so much for a little girl.

So the poster is confusing sexist with sexy?  (my favorite one is Superman being ableist  :rofl: )
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 10:26:48 AM by zxcvbob »
"It's good, though..."

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 10:12:39 AM »
So the posting is confusing sexist with sexy?  (my favorite one is Superman being ableist  :rofl: )

The poster is confusing cultmarxist delusion with reality.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2016, 11:18:32 AM »
I thought it was the short skirt matched up with high heel boots.  Pants would be more appropriate for a children's police costume.  The handcuffs add to image, but I figured that was the fault of whoever did the pictures. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2016, 12:25:35 PM »
I thought it was the short skirt matched up with high heel boots.  Pants would be more appropriate for a children's police costume.  The handcuffs add to image, but I figured that was the fault of whoever did the pictures. 

That was my impression too.  First glance said stripper costume.  Same top/hat, but with pants, and normal shoes and it is cute little girl in a police costume.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2016, 03:26:50 AM »
I thought it was the short skirt matched up with high heel boots.  Pants would be more appropriate for a children's police costume.  The handcuffs add to image, but I figured that was the fault of whoever did the pictures.  

She is clearly wearing pants. And it's not really that short.

"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2016, 07:23:54 AM »

You're correct in the fact she is wearing leggings but the illusion that is playing out has sexual undertones.  Which shouldn't be happening with a child.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Re: The war on Halloween
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2016, 11:02:13 AM »

Using pics of Japanese schoolgirls to defend your position isn't the way I would have gone.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2016, 02:12:22 PM »
Funny thing, in Japan, the girls will wear shirts short enough to glimpse butt cheek and that's OK but show any cleavage and you have crossed the line!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!