Author Topic: Chicago yahoos torture developmentally-disabled man  (Read 5493 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

grampster

• friend
Re: Chicago yahoos torture developmentally-disabled man
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 08:58:36 AM »
It's already on my Facebook feed.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 09:00:33 AM »
Waiting for a statement from the president..... ;/
Not holding my breath.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 09:18:06 AM »

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38514759

Highlights

Injured the guy while live streaming, including removing part of his scalp
Kept a running commentary of racist and anti-Trump dialog
May have kept the guy kidnapped for two days
two male and two female, aged 18, African Americans, have been arrested

Police were particularly insightful.

Police Commander Kevin Duffin said the police would investigate whether a hate crime had taken place.

"They're young adults, and they make stupid decisions," he said, and, in reference to the language used, investigators would seek to "determine whether or not this is sincere or just stupid ranting and raving", he said.

Police also said there was a possibility that the incident would be considered a kidnapping.

There you have it. With video footage, they're unable to as yet determine if hate crime, kidnapping, etc have occurred but will investigate. It may have just been stupid ranting and raving. With the superior leadership of people like Kevin Duffin, no wonder why Chicago has such a low crime rate and a reputation for safety.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 09:22:57 AM »
Also, call me funny, but this sort of behavior likely won't have the intended outcome of reduced support for Mr Trump. I'm not fond of the man, didn't vote for him and have severe reservations about it. But I'm even more leery of people attempting to influence politics through violence and terrorism.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 09:23:46 AM »
Waiting for a statement from the president..... ;/
Not holding my breath.

Because unlike incidents like Ferguson, he's going to decide to "wait for all the facts".  If roles in the video were reversed, there would already be 500 feds from DOJ, etc. descending on Chicago. Obama is probably the most racist president we have ever had.

Also what Rev said while I was typing. We don't know if this is a "hate crime"*.  ;/

*Not that I like the term "hate crime". Crime is crime, but if you're going to use the term, you'd better apply it equally.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

grampster

• friend
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 09:29:08 AM »
Wait, wait....the oppressed minorities are incapable of hate.  Only the privileged can be guilty of it.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 09:46:47 AM »
Wait, wait....the oppressed minorities are incapable of hate.  Only the privileged can be guilty of it.

No. No. They are certainly capable of hate. What they are incapable of is RACISM, you see, because the hate is perfectly justified against their oppressors- like this privileged oppressor, the mentally disabled guy.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 09:52:34 AM »
No. No. They are certainly capable of hate. What they are incapable of is RACISM, you see, because the hate is perfectly justified against their oppressors- like this privileged oppressor, the mentally disabled guy.

I just now heard on the TV that apparently a CNN commentator has stated that this is not racism because Trump was mentioned.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 10:00:08 AM »
I just now heard on the TV that apparently a CNN commentator has stated that this is not racism because Trump was mentioned.

And, amusingly, I'd be willing to bet the very same commentator claimed in the fraudulent (that is, made-up) crimes against muslim girls who claimed that Trump was mentioned, that it was proof positive that racism was the motive.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 11:07:57 AM »

Because it's not racist until you call somebody a "thug." THAT would be totally racist.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2017, 11:37:47 AM »
I'm wondering if the CNN commentator was Don Lemon, because it appears he said this was not evil, but just "bad home training".

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/01/05/seriously-watch-cnns-don-lemon-explain-why-chicago-kidnap-torture-suspects-arent-evil/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2017, 11:42:39 AM »
And the Chicago PD are now suggesting this was based on disability, not race. Apparently in an attempt not to call it a hate crime. Yet if he was targeted for a disability...?

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/01/05/fck-white-people-chicago-pd-young-man-likely-targeted-because-of-his-disability-not-race/

brimic

• friends
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2017, 12:13:44 PM »
I'm waiting for the fake outrage from the SPLC.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2017, 12:57:30 PM »
I'm waiting for the fake outrage from the SPLC.

Gonna be a while, since the SPLC is hostile to white gentiles.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

wmenorr67

• friend
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2017, 02:33:25 PM »

Well, I'm glad we got that resolved.  [barf]   [ar15]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2017, 02:35:42 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/05/hate-crime-charges-filed-in-chicago-beating-shown-on-facebook-live.html

Charges include hate crime.

I note the reports don't state the nature of the hate crime. Who wants to bet that they will claim it's because of the victim's mental challenges and not because of the obvious racism?

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2017, 03:38:27 PM »
^^^Having never looked into it, is a handicap or disability grounds for a hate crime?  When I read about them up here, hate crimes arise out of race, gender, sexual orientation and religious affiliation.  Perhaps that is unique to Washington.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2017, 03:45:29 PM »
^^^Having never looked into it, is a handicap or disability grounds for a hate crime?  When I read about them up here, hate crimes arise out of race, gender, sexual orientation and religious affiliation.  Perhaps that is unique to Washington.

Maybe I'm weird, but someone who is not fully functional, either physically or mentally, seems to me to be more of a candidate for actual "victim status" than any of those groups.

However, since the people who always cry "hate crime" seem to focus on skin color, it seems only fair that it should be included in this case, given the language in the video. They weren't screaming "FU retard!" at him.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2017, 03:53:32 PM »
However, since the people who always cry "hate crime" seem to focus on skin color, it seems only fair that it should be included in this case, given the language in the video. They weren't screaming "FU retard!" at him.

Or, "F the ADA."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2017, 03:55:40 PM »
^^^Having never looked into it, is a handicap or disability grounds for a hate crime?  When I read about them up here, hate crimes arise out of race, gender, sexual orientation and religious affiliation.  Perhaps that is unique to Washington.

Yes, it is.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2017, 04:11:06 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disability_hate_crime

n the United States, the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009 expanded the 1969 United States federal hate-crime law to include crimes motivated by a victim's actual or perceived disability.

Looks like Federal charges are a possibility (although as Ben noted, the perps did not verbally articulate hatred of the disabled, but hatred of white people and of Trump specifically).

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2017, 07:23:04 PM »

According to my ultra-liberal, Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter niece, black people cannot be racist because they have been victims of racism. Only whites can be racist.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2017, 09:35:59 PM »
Animals.

Can't say much else, as my thoughts are contrary to anything decent or polite.  I will say that if the exact reverse had happened when Obama was elected, the names of the guilty would be as reviled as Klebold or Harris.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.