Author Topic: Court Says Tossing A Flashbang Grenade In Room With A Toddler Is 'Unreasonable'  (Read 3222 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Maintenance, parts, fuel, etc are not free. Plus the risks involved with using them when not warranted.

Shhhh, the sheeple aren't supposed to know about that stuff.

All they need to know is that we got this cool military vehicle for free because the Army and/or the Marines were done with it.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MechAg94

• friend
Well now I wonder why they didn't just run the APC through the house.  Then they don't need to worry about entry or flash bangs.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Shhhh, the sheeple aren't supposed to know about that stuff.

All they need to know is that we got this cool military vehicle for free because the Army and/or the Marines were done with it.

Which should have been sold to a friendly nation or to some rich collector. But we'll ignore THAT opportunity cost, too.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought