Author Topic: John Wick 2  (Read 720 times)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
John Wick 2
« on: February 10, 2017, 08:15:53 PM »
It was excellent. Better than the original? Mostly yes. The first movie was more simple. They went a bit more elegant with the locations in the second. Lots of 3 Gun goodness. It could be used as a training video in about half the scenes.

"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: John Wick 2
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 08:26:56 PM »
It was excellent. Better than the original? Mostly yes. The first movie was more simple. They went a bit more elegant with the locations in the second. Lots of 3 Gun goodness. It could be used as a training video in about half the scenes.

I'm looking forward to seeing it (though I'm waiting for the DVD). I liked the first one.

I was very impressed with that youtube clip floating around a while back of Reeves training for this one. I wish I was even half as good.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re:
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 09:53:20 PM »
I had never heard of John Wick until I caught a preview for 2.

So I watched it last night.

That's a fun movie. Unrealistic in almost every way, but I don't watch movies for realism.

As noted,  Keanu worked hard on the training.

The previews for 2 look great. I'll watch it when it comes out on video.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: John Wick 2
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 12:04:31 AM »
In the first one the dude goes on an epic killing spree because they killed his dog and *expletive deleted*ed with his car.

I love that movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.